Search results for query: *

1. lunarhorse🌳

Question First Terraria Wiring Project Ideas

I am completely unfamiliar with creating my own mechanical builds in Terraria. The extent of my Terraria Engineering does not venture beyond watching tutorials on some simple practical builds, such as Khaios' Hardcore-friendly Chaos Elemental farm. I ask for simple contraption ideas to help...
  2. lunarhorse🌳

Game Mechanics Make pet types interchangeable

Replace the 'light pet' and 'pet' slot with two companion slots that function similarly to accessory slots- you can place two light pets, two normal pets, or one of each in them. You would not be able to use two of the same pets, and to alert the player of whether a pet will emit light when...
  3. lunarhorse🌳

Game Mechanics Customized Tooltip Tags PLEASE

@Redigit🌳 I beg you for a customizable tooltip that the player can add to their non-stackable items which would remain when thrown to players, stored in chests, etc. You could have a practical side to it, such as keeping labels on your items to later sort them into the correct chests, labeling...
  4. lunarhorse🌳

Sprites Lavaproof Tackle Bag Description Fix

I believe that adding line breaks to the Lavaproof Tackle Bag's description would make it much more in-line with other accessories and make it's effects easier to read.
  5. lunarhorse🌳

Items Spider Staff AI Issues and Balancing

The Spider Staff summon has various issues, the most prominent being the AI. The spiders are quite inept at targeting airborne, especially fast airborne enemies, when not used in conjunction with a background-wall filled arena- they meander on the ground and wait for slower, non-airborne, and...
Back
Top Bottom