Question First Terraria Wiring Project Ideas

lunarhorse🌳

Official Terrarian
I am completely unfamiliar with creating my own mechanical builds in Terraria. The extent of my Terraria Engineering does not venture beyond watching tutorials on some simple practical builds, such as Khaios' Hardcore-friendly Chaos Elemental farm. I ask for simple contraption ideas to help familiarize myself with wiring. Thank you :D

If you want to get into wiring/logic gates I really do recommend this thread to help understand logic gates, you can even mix and match some of these together to create some really cool builds.

I am completely unfamiliar with creating my own mechanical builds in Terraria. The extent of my Terraria Engineering does not venture beyond watching tutorials on some simple practical builds, such as Khaios' Hardcore-friendly Chaos Elemental farm. I ask for simple contraption ideas to help familiarize myself with wiring. Thank you :D
Maybe a glowing mushroom farm on a long timer with a world load detector so it's always on? Fun and lots of components to get your head around.

If your just starting out a shift register made of logic gates is one of the most useful building blocks for many practical builds.

I'll edit this post with a YouTube link to a decent tutorial on these in a moment

This video explains them, they are a sequencer that can be used to offset timers, be turned into binary counters, and do a whole bunch of other useful things

what I do is just comb the wiki for literally any mechanic or other I can abuse, that hopefully hasn't already been done before, such as the funny enemy ambush trap of mine

Back
Top Bottom