Search results for query: *

1. John Egbert

The Floor Is Guava: Revived

You go mining (I assume) and find 11 rocks On a good note, those rocks are good for a rapier. Stone Rapier (10 Rocks) [3/10] You go mining and find 5 Rocks. You have 9 points to allocate to HP MP AT or MA. Lead Axe (8 Lead Bars + 2 Lead Bars) [10/10] You trip and attack only one for 7 damage...
  2. John Egbert

Destroy the Godmodder: RC

Charge : (+3 From Murphmario and + 1 from me) [16/20] I try using bandages or neosporin or something to heal
  3. John Egbert

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Fin Bushidizyn Close Enough.
  4. John Egbert

I use the opportunity to put the Godmodder back in the particle collider and shoot protons at him. Charge : (+1 From Murphmario and I) [12/20] +1 Murphmario +1 Thartler
  5. John Egbert

I play the Mine Diamonds parody of Take on Me to the godmodder to try to split his eardrums. Charge : (+1 from Murphmario and +1 from Me) [10/20]
  6. John Egbert

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Realicraft wow
  7. John Egbert

Lead Axe (8 Lead Bars) [8/10] Valarie starts crafting an Emerald studded Iron Hammer [2/22] She continues tinkerering Peach Hammer & Wooden Shield [8/10] She continues summoning [6/10] +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler (Thartler will have his 3 points temporary allocated to his HP. He will be able to...
  8. John Egbert

Whoops, sorry I'll update that
  9. John Egbert

You go foraging and find 4 Earth and 15 Flint Valarie goes mining again. (1 Emerald, 3 Osmium Bars, 10 Iron Bars, 15 rocks) She continues tinkerering Peach Hammer & Wooden Shield [6/10] She continues summoning [4/10] +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler Thartler (LV 3 Contracted Sword) - 19/19 HP 6/6 MP...
  10. John Egbert

Unknown Summon [10/10] You deal 6 damage to another Peach Monster. 1x Peach Dropped You complete an Unknown Summon [15/15] Aluminum Pickaxe (1 Wooden Pickaxe, 8 Aluminum Bars) [6/12] You go logging and get 1 log, 10 branches and 8 plant matter You deal 7 damage! to a Peach Monster. 1x Peach...
  11. John Egbert

Unknown Summon [9/15] Aluminum Pickaxe (1 Wooden Pickaxe, 8 Aluminum Bars) [5/12] You deal 5 damage to a Peach Monster. You deal 4 damage to log. 1x Branch Dropped Unknown Summon [8/10] You deal 5 damage to another Peach Monster. Valarie finishes crafting a Thorns Book (8 Plant Matter) [8/8]...
  12. John Egbert

Unknown Summon [3/10] You go foraging and find 2 Bamboo Stalks and 15 Flint Unknown Summon [6/15] Aluminum Pickaxe (1 Wooden Pickaxe, 8 Aluminum Bas) [2/12] You go foraging and find 3 flint. It is a good idea to open your eyes. Valarie starts crafting a Thorns Book (8 Plant Matter) [6/8] +2...
  13. John Egbert

You take 2 meta damage. (jkjk) (You can have one of each charge type going on at once) Unknown Summon [3/?] Aluminum Pickaxe [1/12] Valarie starts crafting a Thorns Book (2/8) +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler Thartler (LV 2 Contracted Sword) - 17/17 HP 5/5 MP Realicraft (LV 2 Caster) - 17/17 HP...
  14. John Egbert

You attack the last Peach Monster (5.5 damage!) 1x Peach Dropped You go mining and get really lucky. (1 Sapphire, 3 Iriduim Bars, 10 Aluminum Bars, 15 Rocks) Valarie goes mining. She casts Assist on Realicraft. (Success) +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler Thartler (LV 1 Contracted Sword) - 15/15 HP...
  15. John Egbert

I throw a weaponized lego piece at the Godmodder hoping he will step on it. Charge : (+2 from Murphmario and +1 from Me) [8/20] +1 Murphmario +1 Thartler
  16. John Egbert

You attack the first Peach Monster (4 damage) 1x Peach Skin Dropped Stone Sword (8 Rocks) [2/6] Valarie attacks the second Peach Monster. (3 Damage) She casts Assist on Realicraft. (Failure) +2 Realicraft Realicraft (LV 1 Caster) - 5/10 HP 3/3 MP Valarie (LV 1 Crafter) - 7/10 HP 3/5 MP The...
  17. John Egbert

Realicraft starts crafting a stone sword. (8 Rocks) [1/6] (You can go gathering/attack in the same turn, forgot to mention that lol) Valarie attacks the second Peach Monster. (3 Damage) 1x Peach Skin Dropped She casts Heal on Realicraft. (7 Healing!) Realicraft (LV 1 Caster) - 6/10 HP 3/3 MP...
  18. John Egbert

You go mining and find 10 lead bars and 13 rocks. Actually bountiful this time. Valarie finishes crafting a wooden shield (1 Log, 5 Branches) [4/4] She also attacks the first Peach Monster. (6 Damage!) 1x Peach Hammer Dropped Realicraft (LV 1 Caster) - 6/10 HP 3/3 MP Valarie (LV 1 Crafter) -...
  19. John Egbert

Using your Magically summoned wooden pickaxe, you go mining and find 3 rocks. Very bountiful. Valarie starts crafting a wooden shield (1 Log, 5 Branches) [2/4] Realicraft (LV 1 Caster) - 10/10 HP 3/3 MP Valarie (LV 1 Crafter) - 10/10 HP 5/5 MP The first wave is upon us. 3 Peach Monsters...
  20. John Egbert

I'm surprised I've stayed active for more than a few days.

I'm surprised I've stayed active for more than a few days.
Back
Top Bottom