Search results for query: *

1. John Egbert

The Floor Is Guava: Revived

Abandoned by people, the guava-world was overrun by monsters. It is up to you and your team to fight your way through the monsters and liberate the world. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Crafting - Crafting is the most...
  2. John Egbert

Member-Run Project The Lost City of Whalehorn: A Game I Made

I won't use the blue-colored text for this. Sorry! So earlier on I made a game called "The Lost City of Whalehorn," which I will refer to as LCOW. I thought I would share it now that its on a website. Basically its a game about building the biggest whale empire you can. Well, thats whats its...
  3. John Egbert

Weapons & Equip Shadowflame Book of Skulls

There's going to be a reference here (probably easy to spot) I present to you: The Shadowflame Book of Skulls [I might have a sprite] Damage: 45 Knockback : 4.5 Mana: 12 Crit Chance: 7% Use Time: 23 Tooltip: Gonna have a bad time... Alternate Tooltip: It likes spaghetti... Rarity: Pink Crafted...
  4. John Egbert

Pixel Art Bit People!

Hello people, and as I was playing Tiny Tower, when I noticed this. It allows you to create Bit People! ~~~~~~~~~~ Now, I took a cutout of one character I made, and thought, I could use this in GIMP. I created a more basic person, and put it in GIMP. I gave a bandana and a white karate suit...
  5. John Egbert

Weapons & Equip Pocket Sand!

Hello, I got this idea, and I thought to put it down here! I present to you, Pocket Sand! 15 Throwing Damage 14 Use Time 6 Velocity 1 Knockback Inflicts Sand! for 8 Seconds with a 50% Rate Debuff Tooltip: Get it off my eyes! Stacks to 99 Debuff Tooltip: Get it off my eyes! -25%...
  6. John Egbert

Game Mechanics Starter classes

This one is simple. Upon creating a character you can choose to be a warrior/ranger/mage/summoner Warrior Default Loadout Ranger Wooden Shortbow (Wooden bow would be renamed to Wooden longbow) 2 Ranged Damage Player also starts with 10 Wooden arrows Or as @GIRGHGH suggested, the player starts...
  7. John Egbert

Items Ice Blue and Yellow clentaminator solutions

Now I literally just got the clentaminator, and got an Idea for it, why not have a Snow and Desert solutions? I present to you, Ice Blue solution Sold by the Steampunker when she lives in the Snow biome Spreads the Snow biome Yellow solution Sold by the Steampunker when she lives in the...
  8. John Egbert

Game Mechanics Reset Acheivements

Now I was messing around with a client edited character in 1.3, and as soon as I started a world, I got about 8 achievements. Now, What if you didn't want these achievements. You can't reset them. so I simple suggest that you can be able to reset achievements. Upon clicking the button, It would...
  9. John Egbert

Weapons & Equip Enraged Plantera Mask

Now I have a simple suggestion Enraged Plantera Mask Vanity Item "The Lihzahrds fear you." or, Enraged Plantera Mask 10% increased speed and attack speed when in the jungle when worn as a helmet or 5% increased speed and attack speed when in jungle when worn as a helmet or 5% increased speed...
  10. John Egbert

Weapons & Equip Flesh Staff

No this is not a drop from the WoF [Name needed] The Wall of Flesh? 5 Knockback (Strong) 250 Health + 20 for each minion active 16 Summon Damage It summons a Flesh Wall around the player, now here's the thing, it blocks everything, but has a Health limit, if it dies, the player gets the Shock...
  11. John Egbert

Items Flags

I got this one idea for multiplayer war type things, anyway, Flag Crafted with 5x Silk, 3x Iron/Lead Bars @ A Workbench Color changes depending on team It will display when held, put in a helmet vanity slot, or placed Fire Flag Crafted with x1 Flame Dye, x1 Flag @ A Dye Vat Frostfire Flag...
  12. John Egbert

Weapons & Equip A coin on the ground.

Because why not. Ground coin - Yay! Found with a 0.25 chance when walking on a strait surface of asphalt blocks Summon a Coin Stack Looks like a copper coin Coin Stack 18 Summon Damage Slow Speed If the player gets too far it starts to roll towards the player. Any enemies caught in its path...
  13. John Egbert

NPCs & Enemies Pot Mimics!

Well, you can guess what this is. I present to you, Pot Mimics! Normal 25 Health 5 Defense 10 Damage Underground 35 Health 8 Defense 13 Damage Cavern 45 Health 10 Defense 15 Damage Underworld 50 Health 10 Defense 20 Damage Chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff Dungeon 50 Health 20 Damage...
  14. John Egbert

Game Mechanics Extending Trees

Now as I was reading Snickerbobble's Suggestion when I got this idea I saw we use tree wands wands to make a tree taller Now I know trees grow on there own. But they grow painfully slow for a tree. Also it can't grow sideways, as this will add Tree Wand Made with Living Wood wand 15 wood 5...
  15. John Egbert

Weapons & Equip Giving Shortswords some love

So Shortswords don't get much love so I decided to make more. And also add new mechanics to new Shortswords Icicle 16 Damage 21 Use Time Weak Knockback Made with 15x Ice 5x Snow @ An anvil Sandstorm 32 Damage 13 use time Very weak knockback Summons in 5-8 sand to do 15 Damage apiece Made with...
  16. John Egbert

Weapons & Equip Camoflage Armor!

Now before I begin this about steel. HAHAHAHA. Well, no. Steel Ore - Spawns slightly rarer then Silver Steel Bars - 3 Steel Ore, makes 1 I also Made Powertools! Now I have Camouflage Paste for you! Crafted with Any Dye, 25 Stone, 25 Dirt By Hand. Makes 3 And Camouflage Armor...
  17. John Egbert

[Open] Terraria Story [Sign Up Now!]

This is my first thread so constructive criticism is appreciated. Now here's how to sign up Player Name: Weapon of Choice: Abilities: (Can Backflip, Speedy, etc.) Personality: Armor of Choice: Fighting Style: Likes/Dislikes: Example: Player Name: Coolwo Weapon of Choice: Molten Fury...
Back
Top Bottom