Search results for query: *

1. Blazing06

PC Losing My Absolute Mind fighting Plantera in Master Mode FTW as a mage, I need help.

I FINALLY BEAT IT! thanks everyone for the suggestions, the hallowed armor was huge.
  2. Blazing06

PC Losing My Absolute Mind fighting Plantera in Master Mode FTW as a mage, I need help.

haha all good, i just used the rage potion cause i dont wanna make an artificial corruption biome just to get a single potion, ive already been brainstorming how to kill this thing for a day now
  3. Blazing06

The arena is fine it doesn't enrage her, shes fine until her second state which is absolutely bonkers, im trying a new method with my friends today that we get her to 2nd stage then go straight down a tunnel down to the underworld, slowly laying her out.
  4. Blazing06

Id rather avoid damage, planteras little minions hit for a whopping 300 damage, crazy.
  5. Blazing06

Alright I'm making the hallowed armor right now :)
  6. Blazing06

Thank you everyone for your help! I will switch to the hallowed armor, do i go for defense or do i make the hallowed mask?
  7. Blazing06

I have been ripping my hair out trying to fight plantera in ftw master mode for the last few hours, I am finally resorting to the terraria forums for help. I have about 7 heart statues, and a huge :red: arena in the jungle, has a dipping spot for honey, ive been using all the recommended potions...
Back
Top Bottom