Search results for query: *

• Users: Wulf'frid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wulf'frid

Hello Christopher, I'm Tahitus

Once you're done laughing at my bad Star Trek Reboot comment, Hi! I'm Tahiti, I have been on this forum for a while now (10 months ish?) and I have posted a few tAPI mods, which I will eventually get around to converting to tModLoader. I enjoy snowboarding,skateboarding, skimboarding, and soccer...
  2. Wulf'frid

PC Having trouble with download

Hello everyone, I'm posting this because I'm having an issue downloading terraria off of steam, I had terraria for a while, then 1.3.0.5 came out, and it would no longer update via steam, it was just showing 0/0 bytes. I have tried all of the steam suggestions for fixing downloads, short of...
  3. Wulf'frid

tAPI [TUTORIAL] How to Make Vanilla NPCs drop additional items

Hello! Welcome to my tutorial! In this we will be covering: How to add drops to a vanilla NPC (Vanilla items or Custom Items) Let's get started! First off, we're gonna make our file, MNPC.cs This file should be in the same place as your ModInfo.json, and any other global mod stuffs In MNPC.cs...
  4. Wulf'frid

tAPI [Tutorial] - Keybindings and other Mod Options

Hello, welcome to this tutorial on how to do keybindings and other modoptions stuffs. To then access this, like say if it's true, you want it to do something, is you insert if (MBase.somename) //Replace somename with whatever you set the name as in MBase, in my case somename { //whatever...
  5. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

It's finally here! You may ask "What is?" Well, I'll tell ya...
  6. Wulf'frid

tAPI The Apocalypse Mod!

I finally released it! This mod features: The four horsemen(biblical), who are Death, War, Conquest, and Famine. Some weapons of the four horsemen, which are Death's Harvester, Bloodlust Longblade (War's sword), Scales of Famine, and Bow of Conquest. More to come! For those that download the...
Back
Top Bottom