Search results for query: *

1. Snookerc

Mobile iOS: All recipes disappear from Cloud Save character

Once I updated to the latest version of Terraria that came out this week, the issues went away! Try that and see if it works for you also. Cheers!!!
  2. Snookerc

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

UPDATE: a New version just became available on the App Store that fixed all my issues. Nothing lost, everything looks great!!! The screen even rotates again :-) Thank you to ReLogic and 505!! Darn you just beat me :-)
  3. Snookerc

Terraria iOS v1.2.7901 Bugs

Try updating terraria to the new version just released on the App Store tonight. It fixed my issues.
  4. Snookerc

IOS start-up crash

Try updating terraria to the new version just released on the App Store tonight. It fixed my issues.
  5. Snookerc

Resolved Terraria bug on iOS 8.2

This is one of the issues I believe with 64-bit devices. A new update just posted to the App Store. Try that first and see if it still occurs. Good luck!!! Snooky
  6. Snookerc

I'd rather have QA so their due diligence and not be rushed. Although I am also checking every 30mins :-)
  7. Snookerc

Yep. It's not an iOS version issue; it's a 64-bit architecture issue. Something's different about how files are accessed and/or stored on 64-bit devices.
  8. Snookerc

Mobile Terraria crashes on cloud saved players

Same here. You probably have a 64-bit device. They say they are working on the issue and we should just hold tight. Don't delete your files, they are reasonably confident they can recover everything except items in piggy banks and safes. See sticky post in Mobile Tech Support.
  9. Snookerc

Mobile iOS: Lots of crashes.

Definitely! I'm an IT professional so I am very much empathetic to the cause.
  10. Snookerc

Yep, I have been sending them crash logs and all sorts of info. They're probably sick of me :-(
  11. Snookerc

Well darn. I have an iPhone 5s 8.3 and It's crashing. Wife has 8.1 and iPhone 5C and it's not.
  12. Snookerc

So far all the people who have had problems seem to be on 8.3. My wife is running 8.1 and isn't having any issues.
  13. Snookerc

Mobile Somebody stop me...

I'm going through withdrawal ever since the last update rendered my game useless. Thinking about deleting from my phone and reinstalling. Sure I will have to start over again, but... I need my fix!!! ;-)
  14. Snookerc

Terraria Crashing Completely since April 20th Update

Yes, many of us are having trouble. Here was the message they sent me. "Hey, we're working on trying to fix this currently. If you send an email to [email protected] with your device info and os version, it'll help us resolve the issue faster."
  15. Snookerc

Mobile Constantly Disappearing Recipes (yay)

I can re-learn them when I find the right ingredients. However, when you quit the game and then come back later, the slate is wiped clean and even the ones you re-learned on the new version have disappeared.
  16. Snookerc

Mobile Constantly Disappearing Recipes (yay)

I can earn them back, but they're gone again the next time I load my character. I should say when I could load my character. Unable to open my cloud save file now. I'm working with 505 support on this now.
  17. Snookerc

I'm seeing lots of crashes also. And when the game does run, all my recipes are gone. Tonight it got even worse when my cloud saved player won't even open. I can't even get to the cloud save screen!
  18. Snookerc

Mobile Terraria crashes on cloud saved players

Same thing for me now. I played for a day with various crashes and oddities, but now I can't even load my cloud saved player. Just crashes.
  19. Snookerc

Mobile Game crashes on world load - Iphone 6 iOS v8.3

This happened to me also after the update. However, creating a new character in the old world magically fixed it for me :-/
Back
Top Bottom