Terraria iOS v1.2.7901 Bugs

daniel-san

Terrarian
•Terraria logo at game startup is upside down
•Trying to access piggy bank causes game crash (Local&Cloud Character/Local World)
•Random game crash within a few minutes of gameplay (Local&Cloud Character/Local World)

Tested on iPhone6 iOS8.3 and iPad2 iOS8.2

Last edited:
on startup my terraria logo doesn't appear for at least 5 seconds and then it is right way up.
Piggy bank works fine for me.
Game crashes do happen.

My iPad2 ios8.3

Hello.

My screen is upside down logo terraria is right then it rotate.
So i Cant play with logitech controller. Is there any issues?

iPhone 5s , 8.3

At me My game Crashes After a few time to but you can See when the game will Crashes when its More lagging and get More buggy (some blocks are Not there, Chest are hidden...) the you must type on stop and in the right under cornen spinning a thorn charkram the its be (mostly) saved

For crash issues try to shutdown wifi . :) my game dont crash but i Cant play cause its upside down and powershell so dont work

Try updating terraria to the new version just released on the App Store tonight. It fixed my issues.

•Terraria logo at game startup is upside down
•Trying to access piggy bank causes game crash (Local&Cloud Character/Local World)
•Random game crash within a few minutes of gameplay (Local&Cloud Character/Local World)

Tested on iPhone6 iOS8.3 and iPad2 iOS8.2

Did you try restarting your device? When I got my iPad air the same thing happened but when I restarted my iPad nothing like that has happened since.

Back
Top Bottom