Search results for query: *

1. Catrabus

tModLoader Exodus Mod

At the end oft the day it's always up to the player to decide whether they want to win boss fights with such items or not - this could help lift some frustration from some really difficult ones such as certain calamity bosses in death mode (yes, I'm looking at you, Supreme Calamitas). Then...
  2. Catrabus

tModLoader AliceSteel's Mods

Well, the values I came up with would only make sense if you really end up using the full items alongside the fragments. If you disregard the fragments, I'd say the chances might be almost too low. After seeing you suggest to use fragments I thought "Hey, that's not a bad idea. If you always...
  3. Catrabus

I see, so you're basically thinking about removing the randomness/luck factor from the hearty bags and making sure that instead you're guaranteed to receive a reward after defeating a boss a certain amount of times. That is a pretty nice way of doing it as well. Then again, I somehow enjoy...
  4. Catrabus

Alright, that's cool to hear. In case you do use it, make sure to use the sprite from my original post, I did a tiny pixel correction on it.
  5. Catrabus

Hey, I thought the current sprite for the hearty bags don't fit into the game too well so I made my own one (based on the sprite for the herb bag and the life fruit) and thought you might like it. Feel free to use it if you want. Btw. why not make hearty bags stackable?
  6. Catrabus

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I would be interested in seeing some sort of documentation about the development process of the game, where it was headed originally, where it was supposed to go after the restart and what ultimately lead to it being cancelled, accompanied with screenshots, artwork, developer comments and what not.
  7. Catrabus

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Thank you for lowering the volume of the limestone cavern music, it is much more enjoyable to look for treasure in those places now Besides that, you've done an excellent job with the new update in general, I keep seeing so much new content left and right, just wherever I go, I LOVE that, you...
  8. Catrabus

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Has anyone ever reported any issues with the limestone cavern music before? To me it is waay louder than the regular music tracks, not really making making me wanna explore the place because I have turn to down my volume everytime It is entirely possible that this is just an issue on my side...
  9. Catrabus

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Not sure why people are having issues with the game crashing after a couple minutes, I'm currently using the latest version (2.1.6) with a bunch of major content mods (Calamity, Thorium, GRealm,...) and I' haven't crashed at all, even after playing for multiple hours. One thing I've wanted to...
  10. Catrabus

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Previous versions of this mod can be found on Mirsario's GitHub page right here https://github.com/Mirsario/TerrariaOverhaul/releases
  11. Catrabus

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hey @Sole Terrarian , do you mind if I post a Super Mario Odyssey Wavebank I created on this thread? I thought about having a seperate thread for it but to me it makes much more sense to have every available Wave Bank out there together in one place instead of each one having its own thread. As...
  12. Catrabus

tModLoader Better Buffs

This is a very neat quality of life mod, I'll be using this for a while now. If I could suggest one thing - whenever a buff is about to run out (let's say it has 10 seconds left) an icon for that corresponding buff appears above the player's head. This would not only give you a better overview...
  13. Catrabus

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

If you´re referring to the Vanilla health bars then you should go to the Special abilities tab and make sure you've unlocked an ability called "Scan". This must be unlocked in order to see the normal health bars again.
  14. Catrabus

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Alright, I spent the last few days trying to find a solution as to why entity health bars are not showing up while using this mod. I tried disabling other mods alongside this one to figure out if there was a conflict with another mod - to no avail, obviously, because just today I found out that...
  15. Catrabus

tModLoader Better yoyos

I know, right? Pretty much the only weapons that still work are swords or anything similiar (like tools) which means that Melee is the only working Class. Playing as a mage, ranger, summoner or thrower is simply impossible since there aren't any projectiles or summons.
  16. Catrabus

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you happen to have the Better yoyos mod by Graydee installed? I discovered that despite it technically working with the newest version of tmodloader, it completely breaks any sort of projectile, magic spell or summon, whether it being from a mod or the vanilla game.
  17. Catrabus

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

I´ve experienced the same thing, textures even from other mods were extracted, however the new track for The Old One's Army was not. I'm assuming Wave Banks are a special case here that DO require special lines of code for TExtract to know which songs to extract. What makes them so special...
  18. Catrabus

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I had the same issue yesterday and it turned out that the problem lies within the "Even More Modifiers" mod which I'm assuming you have installed. You´ll have to disable it for now if you want to keep playing with the other 1.3.4.4 mods until it officially supports the latest release of...
  19. Catrabus

Seems like you accidentally switched to retro lighting which is a lot darker and blockier than the regular lighting. Have you used the F9 key before this happend by any chance? Pressing it a few more times should revert things back to normal.
  20. Catrabus

You can still play with your current mods even though Terraria may have just updated. All you´ll have to do is run the installation file for tModloader 0.8.3.2 again and it should restore your modded game. Note that your Terraria version will revert back to 1.3.2.1 by doing this - if you wish...
Back
Top Bottom