tModLoader Exodus Mod

Soon will be some fix-update, i will work on it tomorrow. I really need it cuz mod sometimes crash the game on tml 0.10.1.3 when i reload it. Really hate this and know how to fix.
Also important info about our next work:
Me, @nerd50 and @NovaDee will focus on mod wiki.
As 'side project' for me will be a 1.1 update. It will not be a very global, as other planned updates. But main feature is that we will update mod very often. Also i will not waste time on gear polishing cuz i will polish the stuff right when it is added. This means that i will greatly focus on quality of content.

Soon will be some fix-update, i will work on it tomorrow. I really need it cuz mod sometimes crash the game on tml 0.10.1.3 when i reload it. Really hate this and know how to fix.
Also important info about our next work:
Me, @nerd50 and @NovaDee will focus on mod wiki.
As 'side project' for me will be a 1.1 update. It will not be a very global, as other planned updates. But main feature is that we will update mod very often. Also i will not waste time on gear polishing cuz i will polish the stuff right when it is added. This means that i will greatly focus on quality of content.
That's good news. It will be even better when the wiki expands. Good work.

Has anyone ever reported any issues with the limestone cavern music before? To me it is waay louder than the regular music tracks, not really making making me wanna explore the place because I have turn to down my volume everytime

It is entirely possible that this is just an issue on my side since, to be fair, I am using a custom Final Fantasy wave bank

Has anyone ever reported any issues with the limestone cavern music before? To me it is waay louder than the regular music tracks, not really making making me wanna explore the place because I have turn to down my volume everytime

It is entirely possible that this is just an issue on my side since, to be fair, I am using a custom Final Fantasy wave bank
Sorry for that. Today will be released update with fixes. Music will be fixed too

I went through like 5 different worlds and all of them had Defender's Bow as the tower chest item, can you please check if this is an error or not because there are supposed to be 3 different items.

I went through like 5 different worlds and all of them had Defender's Bow as the tower chest item, can you please check if this is an error or not because there are supposed to be 3 different items.
Thats quite strange. I will check it tomortow at morning.

upload_2018-4-4_19-27-14.png

New unique-coded Weapon! Yeee!

Exodus Mod 1.0.0.2 - mInor and very improtant update is out!
Look for changelog and download link in mod thread!

Thank you for lowering the volume of the limestone cavern music, it is much more enjoyable to look for treasure in those places now

Besides that, you've done an excellent job with the new update in general, I keep seeing so much new content left and right, just wherever I go, I LOVE that, you keep making this mod so much more interessting with every update

What I appreciate the most is probably the vanilla-like sprites and the simplicity of acquiring items - mods like Calamity, which I enjoy using just as much, often have quite demanding recipes when it comes to creating better gear, especially towards endgame stuff. It's often like "get 40 shards of this from the hallow, gather 25 chunks of that from hell, go here and there to gather that" and then there are 10 more things you still need to craft additionally before you can finally make that chestplate you really wanted. This is not a "problem" I'm experiencing with your mod so far and I like that for a change, after having done multiple Calamity playthroughs.

Back
Top Bottom