• Users: midnox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. midnox

Ask Midnox

Well, this is pretty straightforward. Ask yours truly anything :dryadhappy:
  2. midnox

Other Extra large world?

Hi, I’d like to know if Terraria could have an extra large world option in world creation. I thought of this while rewatching Terraria Otherworld trailers, and there was a part where it showed the world size selection, and there was an extra large selection. Anyone would like it in Terraria?
  3. midnox

I am deeply grateful for Journey Mode

I have played Terraria since about 2013, with the old console version. It was hard to understand at first, but got the hang of it. Loved the combat and story progression. Every step forward, specially if you figure it out on your own was rewarding. However, I never got an enthusiasm for the...
  4. midnox

Has there been a Party Girl merchandise?

Hi, for rather obvious reasons, I’m interested in buying a Party Girl merch. I saw the 2024 calendar, and I love how she looks, and so her shimmered form, but I’d like to know if there has been figurines or such edit: my mistake, the one on the cover is the Princess, but there are a couple of...
  5. midnox

Items Terrarium equivalent for mounts and pets

I thought it would be neat crafting items similar to terrariums, but with mounts and pets. Of course they have to be like fences with horses or cages, to make something like a zoo, but I understand it could be more complicated with Princess of Light for example
  6. midnox

NPCs & Enemies If Capcom won’t license MH’s Kirin, just make yours

Not much to add beyond the title. Personally, I’d prefer if it isn’t MH, as it open up your own take on these mythical creatures instead of limiting on someone else’s lore. Shimmer, rainbow bricks, or hallow could play a role in summoning it. Maybe a new post-Moon Lord monolith as a possible...
  7. midnox

Despite being removed, I’m glad Re-Logic paid tribute to the original final boss

A death message, and a summoning item for a new boss were added in honor of the original final boss: Ocram. Despite his now otherwise total absence, I’m glad he’s still being left his mark in the game. It’s a wishful thinking he would actually return, but I can settle for this. I’ll never forget...
  8. midnox

Switch Any good Pyramid Terraria seeds?

Hi, I’ve been creating world after world after world, in order to get pyramids. I think I’ve created about 12, but no luck. I don’t know if this is relevant, but I’m playing Journey Mode
  9. midnox

Any suggestions to make a Zelda BOTW stable?

I’m planning to make a themed world. I’d like to make at least one stable inn just like in BOTW. Horse statue and all. The tent isn’t difficult, but the above kinda is. Any suggestions?
  10. midnox

Switch Do hallowed desert and hallowed caverns count as their normal for NPCs?

Hello, I’d like to know if NPC town mechanic for cavern and desert work if those respectiv biomes are hallowed, or they must be normal
  11. midnox

Console Posting pictures from console versions

Hello, I’d like to know how I can post pictures from Terraria console version to the internet. Preferably transfer a screencap from a console to a PC, mobile, or tablet device. I’m aware I could go to the internet from the console, but I’d rather keep my consoles to play games, and snap a...
  12. midnox

New terrarian builder here

Hi. I think it’s about time to join, as I love the game, and I’m planning to make a themed world one Journey’s End releases on Nintendo Switch. I’ve discovered Terraria thanks to an article in My Little Pony site showing the Party Girl, as you may know was based on the character “Pinkie Pie”...
Back
Top Bottom