Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader Alloys Aplenty

Actual development is on hiatus for the time being but I will still be keeping it updated to the current version of tModLoader. If you have more pressing concerns (mod doesn't work or something), PM me as I will be more likely to see it that way.
  2. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I may be wrong but I don't think that you can do that in the current version (0.6). If it's on the wiki then its probably preemptively updated for the 0.7 version.
  3. A

Well I know at least for throwable items, there's are boolean fields in Player called thrownCost33 and thrownCost50 that you can set to true or false in the UpdateArmorSet method that can give you a 33% or 50% chance to not consume ammo (don't know what happens if you set both to true). Looking...
  4. A

I was wondering, does tModLoader offer some kind of built-in config file system? I know tAPI even had it in game and tML is obviously not quite at that point but is there a built-in JSON/whatever parser of some sort or would you have to include one in your mods?
  5. A

Happened to me with the vanilla workbench too: http://i.imgur.com/Jjubaoy.jpg
  6. A

The NewItem method looks like this: public static int NewItem(int X, int Y, int Width, int Height, int Type, int Stack = 1, bool noBroadcast = false, int pfix = 0, bool noGrabDelay = false, bool reverseLookup = false); First two parameters are position, second two are width and height (I...
  7. A

And anything that adds items that aren't deleted but aren't yet implemented either, right? Like eg. Lunar fragment drills and axes.
  8. A

Cool, that works. Doesn't fix my weird bug though. It looks like it gets to the line List<ItemStack> drops = VanillaLootTables.KingSlimeExpert.GetRandomLootDrop(); Before something breaks. Gotta do some digging now... EDIT: fixed it, stupid mistake on my part.
  9. A

I did this: Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, ItemID.KingSlimeBossBag); There's a specific way to do it for boss bags? Also there seems to a weird bug in play. The first time I open a boss bag it's fine, but the second time, the bag doesn't open and...
  10. A

Alright, I played around a bit and I think I got everything working perfectly. One question remains - I know multiplayer isn't implemented yet, of course, so I don't know if this is a question that can be answered. If you override PreNPCLoot or NPCLoot or whatever, will the game know to only...
  11. A

I have a couple of questions about PreNPCLoot and NPCLoot in GlobalNPC. If PreNPCLoot returns false, NPCLoot will still be called, right? I'm assuming it works this way since that's how other Pre- methods work but I just want to make sure. Assuming that's true, I can use those two functions to...
  12. A

That's not a bad idea actually. There wouldn't be a problem with ore progression because all these ores are meant to be available at the start. However that seems like more work than necessary for just a temporary workaround to the whole no-worldgen thing. But thanks for the suggestion!
  13. A

No, I edited to clarify, it's not possible yet unfortunately. Thanks, I'm really glad you like it!
  14. A

Mod version: 0.8 tModLoader version: 0.6 Alloys Aplenty is a mod that spices up the early game by adding several new gems and metals to play with. It's not quite done I but I feel like it's a point where it adds enough to the game for it to be enjoyable! (At least, I find it enjoyable ;)) I'm...
  15. A

I don't know if you can decompile tModLoader mods, but you can open .tapi mods using 7-zip or a similar program... it won't help that much since it is for a different version and a different modding API after all, but you can still learn from it. As for the ExampleMod, the download in the...
  16. A

How would you go about creating a torch tile? I've tinkered around with TileObjectData by trying to adapt the code in the ExampleMod's workbench, bed etc. to apply to a torch, but the current behavior is not quite right. Here's what I've got: With that code, torches break instantly when...
  17. A

Download ILSpy, and give it the Terraria.exe file. It will take a while and will slow your computer to a crawl, but it will decompile it. The downside is that local variable names aren't preserved from the original, so you get tons of variables with names like "num1", "num2", "num3", etc. (as...
  18. A

Is there any way to add possible drops for the extractinator? It looks to me like the code for extractinating is in Player.cs so I'm guessing it's won't be possible until ModPlayer is added.
  19. A

Thank you, it works perfectly now! I think I'm going to have to bookmark that google doc... I found the image you're talking about (well, a similar one at least - silk tabard). I did that but there are a couple of frames that aren't quite right (e.g when flying upwards, it uses the standing...
  20. A

Anyone know how to make an armor piece display textures for other parts of the body? E.g., a robe (which goes in the chest piece) showing the legs texture. I tried just doing something like ExampleChestpiece_legs.png and hoped it would automatically work but it doesn't. The best I was able to...
Back
Top Bottom