Search results for query: *

• Users: Bone Glove
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bone Glove

Texture Pack Some bad ideas for a Texture Pack.

Underworld theme is Never Ever Going to the Nether. Full moon turns the moon into a guide head. The destroyer is a snake made of mechanics. Demons are blue. Moon lords theme is the guardian theme from botw. Crawltipede's head is troll face. Dripper has mouths instead of eyes. Eater of Worlds is...
  2. Bone Glove

tModLoader There should be a mod that adds Cthulhu.

I mean he isn't fully healed I know. But a mechanical brain would be added that triggers the dominos. When you've defeated the mechanical brain and the moon lord a event would happen when the Cultists summon Cthulhu and the mechanical bosses would go in their places. The destroyer would go in...
  3. Bone Glove

Portfolio/Multi-Topic (Disclaimer: I'm new here so sorry if this should be somewhere else then Multi-Topic) As you can probably tell from my name I like the bone glove so..

I don't expect it to be added to the base game (although I would take it) but I think there should be a mod that allows you to combine the celestial shell and the bone glove to make a celestial glove would be cool. Though I don't blame you if you don't.
Back
Top Bottom