Search results for query: *

1. TheAssKickingHusky

Builds Any way to improve this NPC House?

I really like the back walls in that room, makes the place look worn/medieval
  2. TheAssKickingHusky

Builds Any way to improve this NPC House?

Still not finished but i added some extra bits :P
  3. TheAssKickingHusky

Great buildings(and else)

The first of my little NPC hotels, not really good at complex shapes so boxes it is.
  4. TheAssKickingHusky

Serious What's the male equivalent to a girl taking off her bra after a long day?

Oh man i hear you. I always used to come home and unstrip everything off cause it felt itchy till i was nude. My parents are away most days that i aint working so i walk the house in the nude
  5. TheAssKickingHusky

tModLoader Infinity Realm / Terraria Ultra Apocalypse

Do yo0u need any sprites made?
  6. TheAssKickingHusky

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

i really like that shape actually. I think its more suited to something space aged so i would change the wood when you can to something more metal like and add support beams to the inside
  7. TheAssKickingHusky

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Sorry to bother you guys but can anyone give me ideas for some of my houses. My Dynasty one got 48 likes on steam xD -Cheers
  8. TheAssKickingHusky

Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

You know what the sad thing is? I have been working on a texture pack for a while actually very similar in art style to (Otherworld) Very similar, Now i cant test it out because it has been updated :/ Mind i could use screenshots with a bare house and insert the sprites onto it.
  9. TheAssKickingHusky

New to spriting.Looking for requests!

I would like you to try a vehicle but try to make it look 3d :)
  10. TheAssKickingHusky

New to spriting.Looking for requests!

You know just because it isnt Highly detailed doesnt mean its bad. I could see it work in a retro game for example but what i would recommend is. Doing the guns in parts. Barrel, Stock, Magazines/Drums/ , Grip , Sights first then stick them together. These ones i done started in parts but i...
  11. TheAssKickingHusky

WIP Need Feedback on NES themed RPG Items

This can be a nice quick thread. i would love some feedback on these things i have made. I have made some RPG items on the right of the image and some higher detailed ones on the left. The wizard hat on top of a helmet isn't intentional as i drew the helmet on top of the human face i had. Colors...
  12. TheAssKickingHusky

Pixel Art Is my Pixel Art Any Good?

Ive been busy but ill try. Any features? Styles?
  13. TheAssKickingHusky

Im 17 and i played the Atari 2600 and Gamecube and thought they were great until i played more...

Im 17 and i played the Atari 2600 and Gamecube and thought they were great until i played more modern systems such as the Xbox 360 - PS3. I absolutely hated Pixel art and games that were retro until i got into a bit of Computer Science and really started to appreciated pixel art. Now im like...
  14. TheAssKickingHusky

Is anyone else completely unable to handle spiders?

If anyone wants me to make candy themed spider texture pack i will do it for you :) I had a sweet idea for it.
  15. TheAssKickingHusky

Serious Has anyone bought a Soviet Gas Mask?

This Mask http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31tOlL9NN2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  16. TheAssKickingHusky

Serious Has anyone bought a Soviet Gas Mask?

Alright so i bought a soviet gas mask the GP-5 i think? I just got some disenfectant and warm water and put the mask in it and scrubbed all the powder from it and it is quite clean and dry now. The question is though; Will it be safe to wear? I will not be using the filters at all but can i get...
  17. TheAssKickingHusky

Late introductions.

Welcome to the community Your holy divineness. Full of many people very alike you. Im sure you will enjoy your stay divine one.
Back
Top Bottom