Search results for query: *

1. K

tModLoader Is there a mod or any way to know which mod are NPCs from?

I use WMITF for objects, but afaik it doesn't work with NPCs. The Mods List shows you how many NPCs adds every mood indeed, but those may be villagers, monsters or bosses, and doesn't tell you which are the NPCs added. I use ~52 mods usually, of which 24 add new NPCs according to the Mods list...
  2. K

tModLoader (Calamity) World fix?

I don't know about a fix and I don't know if this may help you, but sounds like you're missing the .twld file. Terraria stores vanilla info (e.g. tiles) in a .wld file, and tModLoader stores the mod info in the .twld file. That's where the Calamity blocks and that stuff should be. Look into...
  3. K

tModLoader Is there a mod or any way to know which mod are NPCs from?

I am playing with multiple mods and I have a specific NPC that I don't know who he is or where he cames from. He has an empty shop, says weird things and it's a bit annoying. I think that maybe if I know which is the mod that implements him, I can kill him and disable the mod. I just want him...
  4. K

Map-Adventure Worthy Drunk Celebration

Hello! This is my first post here. I wanted to share with you my custom map, an Expert For The Worthy+Drunk World+Celebrationmk10 world. I edited the worldgen algorithm following this tutorial to get the three special seeds together. Then I used the mod Worldgen Previewer to make sure that...
Back
Top Bottom