Search results for query: *

1. Thecharrer

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Fallen Stars: A New Use!

Yeah, like a bad mana potion. Sort of like how mushrooms are bad health potions. It would still regain some mana, but be pretty much useless as a mana restorer beyond early game.
  2. Thecharrer

Prioritize over trees - a good fix?

There is an option to change prioritizing trees over dirt in the Config.json file.
  3. Thecharrer

PC I want to make a house for each NPC, I need ideas!

Flying steampunk pirate ship for the steampunker.(and pirate if you want)
  4. Thecharrer

What exactly is a Snow Flinx?

I think they are living snow flakes. Similar to snow flinx.
  5. Thecharrer

Terraria World Records

In the comments section he stated that he did need to shoot up. He couldn't get enough damage through a direct shot so he shot once in the air and the other right when the other volley came down.
  6. Thecharrer

Items you have thought would be amazing but then weren't what you expected?

Low tier ores are a pain. I stockpile them and then I realize I have nothing to do with them. Also starfury.
  7. Thecharrer

Random Thread Button

The person who created the tcf chrome addon could probably add it.
  8. Thecharrer

PC How did we survive back when...

How did we survive when mages didn't have a minus 40% damage?
  9. Thecharrer

Mini Reviews

Most of the hardmode bosses aren't affected by world gen. They fixed the golem and the more plantera bulbs there are the more spawn.
  10. Thecharrer

Items Auto-Arm -- Allowing all weapons to be auto-use

I meant that it would fit better with the destroyer emblem.
  11. Thecharrer

Weapons & Equip Boot Effects

This was meant to be both. And oops.
  12. Thecharrer

PC Some requests for 1.3

But what if skeletron prime spawns the first day of hardmode? You get lucky, but you realize the one thing that you need without totally changing your armor and accessories. There isn't one thing you can do in this game that will purposefully instantly destroy your chances of getting an item.
  13. Thecharrer

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Nah. That's why it's stupid.
  14. Thecharrer

Items Auto-Arm -- Allowing all weapons to be auto-use

Mana flower actually decreases dps. ;( Maybe just the destroyer emblem?
  15. Thecharrer

Weapons & Equip Boot Effects

I found it disappointing that upon creating the lightning boots there wasn't a different special effect. Could there be a trail of lighting when you run or fly? How about blue lightning for the frostspark boots?
  16. Thecharrer

PC The Funniest Way to Die in Terraria

Try golden shower and mythril plus mage armor. If you're on a corruption world use the crystal storm to kill the twins to make the magical harp.
  17. Thecharrer

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

@gmod We don't speak of them apparently. I've got one! "On a scale of triangle to trapezoid what is your favorite color of the alphabet to smell? The correct answer is banana."
  18. Thecharrer

PC Some requests for 1.3

What if you defeated the skeletron prime with a phoenix blaster but you wanted to have a clockwork assault rifle for the twins?
  19. Thecharrer

Weird world generation

Actually this happens to me quite alot. A weird world generation that happened to me was in 1.1. I created a new world and the spawn was in the middle of the jungle.
  20. Thecharrer

PC The Funniest Way to Die in Terraria

I was playing with a friend and we were fighting duke fishron. When he died the death message that showed up was "TimBuz's entrails were ripped out by a detonating bubble". :joy:
Back
Top Bottom