Items Auto-Arm -- Allowing all weapons to be auto-use

The only idea I got for a ranged tinker is with the magic quiver, in any case I would like to spam Bananarangs without breaking my mouse.

This would seriously be awesome, but... kinda op. Some weapons are special because they are auto. This would kinda ruin the purpose.
Plus, eight gold for making ANY weapon auto? Maybe, just maybe, if it was very late game.
I would still like it so my fingers wouldn't get sore. :p

This would seriously be awesome, but... kinda op. Some weapons are special because they are auto. This would kinda ruin the purpose.
Plus, eight gold for making ANY weapon auto? Maybe, just maybe, if it was very late game.
I would still like it so my fingers wouldn't get sore. :p
There's literally no possible way for this to be OP. It has zero effect on damage output or actual weapon speed, all it does is save some clicking. Weapons that don't normally auto-use you could still get the EXACT SAME damage output with it as without it. And that's why it's only eight gold, it's a completely optional accessory that doesn't give any actual damage or speed bonuses, it simply lets you hold the mouse button, and that's IT. Unless it's been tinkered into something of course, in which case it also has the effect of that.

It really would increase speed... some weapons would go much faster than you clicking rapidly. Boomerangs, spears, some swords like the true swords.
Well, as an accessory, it wouldn't be bad. But maybe not being able to be tinkered?

It really would increase speed... some weapons would go much faster than you clicking rapidly. Boomerangs, spears, some swords like the true swords.
Well, as an accessory, it wouldn't be bad. But maybe not being able to be tinkered?
It doesn't increase speed at all. You can swing the weapons just as fast without it. It has zero effect on weapon use time. If you can't seem to get the fastest speed out of non-auto use weapons, you just need to improve your timing with the clicking.

It doesn't increase speed at all. You can swing the weapons just as fast without it. It has zero effect on weapon use time. If you can't seem to get the fastest speed out of non-auto use weapons, you just need to improve your timing with the clicking.
Oh, never mind it. You're right. Sorry for the trouble.

I think the Magic Quiver would make a lot of sense. So, I'm thinkin' Mana Flower, Feral Claws, Magic Quiver, and all the Emblems? Including Avenger, if you want it to boost all three.
If it's already combining with 3 class accessories, I would just make it the avenger emblem.

It could always just auto swing/fire at the same speed that it would normally if you were just clicking constantly. I don't see how this would be op, it just saves your finger from a lot of unnecessary clicking.

Idea: whatever it is tinkered into decides what type of weapons it affects. Normal auto arm affects all weapons, auto arm + feral claws affects only melee, AA + Mana flower affects only magic, etc.

Back
Top Bottom