Search results for query: *

1. R

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

I doubt it, it’s just a Halloween event. I guess I will do it on PC. I have both on both, I just prefer console.
  2. R

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

So is the crossover content PC only between the two games?
  3. R

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Wait, maybe I missed something in the conversaton - so the Ocram mask is going to be edited out, even as a legacy item? If we managed to hang onto it, we are still going to lose it?
  4. R

So Journey's End is the end of content updates, right?

Too bad.. I know this is entirely superficial, but it would have been great to somehow be able to display mounts like you can display weapons and armor. It'd have been nice to build a stable, and then actually have the horses from the different saddle mounts to be there in it.. Oh well, I'm...
  5. R

Has anyone done this yet as far as creating a "guide" to the NPC's..

The best possible layout for the NPCs with their new "high maintenance" standards of living? lol Like who is best groped together and wear? I could do it myself, but sue me.. I'm being lazy
  6. R

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Soooo... I thought when they redid the framework in the last console update, it was to consolidate it with the PC version so that both the PC and Console would hit relatively at the same time..? I mean, I know that it has to go through Sony and Microsoft testing, etc - but I get the feeling...
  7. R

Where did this box come from?

In the building with the clock on the roof, there is a green box sitting on the table in the middle of the room - what is that? Also, along the top border of that same room; anyone have a guess as to how they made that color differential? It's dynasty wall background painted brown, but there...
  8. R

Resolved Need Help Figuring Out This Background Block

It was dynasty walls! Thanks. I was confusing Dynasty Walls in my head with Pearlwood Walls and assuming the border to that texture map would mess up the design. Good call.
  9. R

I haven't tried dynasty yet cause I thought the border that wall texture places wouldn't match up, but at this point you know - it wouldn't hurt to try I guess.
  10. R

Firstly, this is not my image, not my build; but kudos to whoever 'did' design it. Great work. Secondly, the question. The right side of the image, the fisherman's house. The main first floor; the one with the two windows with orange drapes. So the bottom background row of that level is...
  11. R

Curtains....?!

Ah.. I was thinking it was a painted stucco background..
  12. R

Curtains....?!

This is not my image, not my creation. I found this on Google while searching for village build ideas. Firstly, this is a really great piece. Kudos to whoever created this. Secondly, and the reason for my post; what did he/she use for the red curtains seen on the second floor? I have zoomed...
  13. R

PS4 Wall of Flesh Won't Spawn

This is how it turned out. I did have a guide named Andrew, and he was in a house. I throw the doll in, it said Andrew was dead - but no WoF. I stayed in the Underworld, cause I am trying to farm for an Obsidian Rose. I got another guide doll. A short time later, it gave me a prompt that...
  14. R

I just fought the wall on another map, so whatever the issue is - it seems to be because of something about this particular map.
  15. R

No, I have fought it before in other worlds, but not this particular one. I have defeated The Eye, The Brain, and Skeletron already; but when I descend to the underworld to fight the Wall, I get what I posted.. it kills the guide, and states it kills the guide; but nothing happens.
  16. R

I do not. I just have my beetle armor buff icon, and my light pet icon.
  17. R

When I chuck the Voodoo Doll into the river of lava in the underworld, it just says "Andrew was slain..." at the bottom, and absolutely nothing happens. At all. I have reloaded multiple times, no change.
  18. R

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Okay, I have used the spelunking potion on all three maps that I have that are post Golem at this point, and I have still yet to come across a single Life Fruit in either of the three jungles. I am really starting to think this is a bug at this point.
  19. R

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I guess I just find that odd, because prior to the update - I had no issues locating them, I felt like they were everywhere and easily seen. But I will try that, thanks.
  20. R

So is "anyone" else not finding life fruit in the Jungle? On my third map now, progressed post Golem; not a single fruit found.
Back
Top Bottom