Search results for query: *

1. C

Resolved [PS4] Won't Pick Up Items

Thanks for the help regardless!
  2. C

I most certainly damaged the boss plenty as did my friend, and no I didn't have the encumbering stone (never heard of it until now). After this potential bug happened though, it seemed to have fixed itself.
  3. C

When I did the Old One's Army the other day it wouldn't let me pick up the defender medals even though I participated and had available inventory slots. And today on Master mode it wouldn't let me pick up a King Slime treasure bag even though I again participated and had available slots. Not...
  4. C

PS4 Random Suffocating Spot

Update: I hammered the spot and now it won't give me the debuff
  5. C

PS4 Random Suffocating Spot

I was standing near the point of where the ocean meets the sand, when I got the suffocating debuff for no reason at all. There were no blocks on top of me, no mobs nearby, and no invisible ghost blocks as far as I'm aware. Not sure why it's happening, it may just be the seed I'm using? Either...
  6. C

Resolved [PS4] Hotbar

First time here but I believe this goes here. Not sure if it is a bug or something new implemented into the game, but when rapidly switching items in the hotbar, your character slows down substantially. If you switch items slow however, no movement change is made. 1.4 is great though :)
  7. C

First time here but I believe this goes here. Not sure if it is a bug or something new...

First time here but I believe this goes here. Not sure if it is a bug or something new implemented into the game, but when rapidly switching items in the hotbar, your character slows down substantially. If you switch items slow however, no movement change is made. 1.4 is great though :)
Back
Top Bottom