Search results for query: *

1. GigglingTeddy

PC How to cheese the Angler - 200 fishing quests in 5 to 6 in-game days

Hope it helps people then :D So that your efforts won't be in vain.
  2. GigglingTeddy

PC How to cheese the Angler - 200 fishing quests in 5 to 6 in-game days

Heh, already knew about this :3 I just didn't say anything caused I liked my secret too much xD
  3. GigglingTeddy

Weapons & Equip Rod of Discord UN-Nerf?

I'm just the kind of person that likes to sit for hours in order to get items, without using farms. So I really got no tips for you, other than that you should put yourself through the pain of active grinding xD Agreed, to the fullest extent of my ability of agreeing.
  4. GigglingTeddy

Ranger class is outmatched

Don't forget how the Snowman Cannon is just a pure god of a weapon during the celestial event, seeing as I wrecked all the pillars with it, along with the dang Moon Lord himself.
  5. GigglingTeddy

Weapons & Equip Rod of Discord UN-Nerf?

, I'd certainly say it has one major use, mind you.
  6. GigglingTeddy

PC Contemple, THE TRUE GOD OF TERRARIA!(not me)

He used the sniper scope... In a sense that skill defines those people with the actual determination to practice and get good.
  7. GigglingTeddy

That applies to almost everything...
  8. GigglingTeddy

You said one needed practice and determination. Not EVERYONE has determination, and practicing is basically a means to get GOOD.
  9. GigglingTeddy

So are you implying it actually takes skill then, cause that's exactly what defines skill.
  10. GigglingTeddy

How do you know? Has there been a study that has taken a fair ammount of people with those great PCs, and checked what percentage of them had completed Moon Lord with such ease?
  11. GigglingTeddy

Never said she couldn't do it better, I'm just saying I'd wanna see her do it, if she now implies that it's so ''easy''. So what you are saying is, just cause you have worse resolution, it makes a ridiculously huge impact on your performance. And to be honest, if you would complete him with...
  12. GigglingTeddy

Fight him yourself then. I mean, your word means nothing unless you can prove that you can do it equally as ''easy'' yourself.
  13. GigglingTeddy

Biomes & Nature Event-Hurricane

I suppose. Got any better suggestion then? And also, plenty of people, mostly people that build and has reached the endgame, would agree with me when I say we need such an item in the game, as everyone hates when you build, and then suddenly an invasion appears, which completely ignores the...
  14. GigglingTeddy

Biomes & Nature Event-Hurricane

I'm definitely giving this suggestion my support, but seeing as Terraria is already overwhelming you with Solar Eclipses and Blood Moons, when post-Plantera, maybe it would be nice if said boss would have a 100% drop chance of some sort of item that would work in a way in which, when some sort...
  15. GigglingTeddy

Angerfish won't spawn?

Btw, the angler fish also spawns more frequently underground, as far as I have noted.
  16. GigglingTeddy

Blocks & Decoration Poles, hang those banners with style! [with sprites]

I'd say this is a pretty valid suggestion to make more noticed again, because as of 1.3, one ends up with mob banners in overflow. To further explain why this is a better idea now than what it was before, is that placing banners require solid blocks, which is highly inefficient for arena...
  17. GigglingTeddy

Ideas for Different Class Playthroughs

One Playthrough avaible class could be the Dryad, in which you aren't allowed to use any swords(as they are unnatural) nor any ranged weps(for the same reason). Instead you have to use magic spells, that don't include anything harmful for nature, such as the fire flower and spells with similar...
  18. GigglingTeddy

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Huh... Never thaught about that in my 2000+ hours of Terraria... well then .-.
  19. GigglingTeddy

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Snowman Cannon, cheese galore.
Back
Top Bottom