Search results for query: *

1. TheScienceNerd

Pixel Art AJ's Art of Pixelness

Hi there. I'm a nooby Deviantartist, and I've been drawing a lot of pixel art lately. I'll also start a comic, but I'm focusing on the pixel art today! Request anything you'd like me to draw, and I will most likely draw it. If you need it, here's some drawings I've done before, mainly FNaF ones...
  2. TheScienceNerd

The Overworld - A Comic about an Empire

I'm doing a gag comic on Deviantart. I want to do something else along with it, but I scrapped a Pokemon comic. So, what about a TERRARIA comic? I'll take screenshots from the game and turn it into a comic kinda like how "The Legend of Maxx" started out. The first comic pretty much just shows...
  3. TheScienceNerd

What why did I randomly ask that XD I'll most likely change my avatar or something.

What why did I randomly ask that XD I'll most likely change my avatar or something.
  4. TheScienceNerd

Continue The Story!

I'll leave it, I guess.
  5. TheScienceNerd

Continue The Story!

Oh Ok! Should I delete this thread?
  6. TheScienceNerd

Continue The Story!

And then they saw bowser there, defeated him, and toad said "Sorry, your princess is in another castle!" Mario said "But you are...
  7. TheScienceNerd

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

There's this little 8 yr old that I always beat on MCPE survival games. Whenever I defeat him, he says "I hate you! Hacker! BAN HIM! STUPID *****! I'M GONNA HACK YOU!" He's really annoying I once made a FNaF server on Multiplayer for MCPE. Some 5 yr old came on. He said "Hello. I am a bot...
  8. TheScienceNerd

K-Pop

Don't call me a weirdo, I like K-Pop better than American music. My favorite is BIGBANG, one of the most popular bands there. Do you guys like K-pop? What's your favorite K-Pop artist or song? What are your opinions?
  9. TheScienceNerd

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

" I heard 2 nerds talking about how the sun is a star. People these days, their idiots. Everyone knows the Sun is a sun, my god!" -The bully at school. Me and my friend were the nerds, we we're ease dropping his conversation XD "I'm the smartest person in the world!"-The bully "It's so...
  10. TheScienceNerd

Drawings & Paintings My Deviantart; AjTheDragon

Well. I have a deviantart. I joined about a month ago. I'm currently working on a comic, and I'm posting concept art and teasers right now. I have 1 watcher, even though my art is terrible XD. If any of you guys have deviantart, check it out. http://ajthedragon.deviantart.com/ Instead of posting...
  11. TheScienceNerd

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

The insanity forming right now is hysterical...
  12. TheScienceNerd

actually, I believe in both! I think the Big Bang happened, which created God and the universe, then god made Earth. Then he went to make other planets, then the inhabitable ones gave way for the first life, including bacteria on Earth.
  13. TheScienceNerd

Gravity Falls

NO I AM. Me: BILL SHUT UP!
  14. TheScienceNerd

Gravity Falls

Remember kids, life is an illusion, reality is a hologram, BUY GOLD BUY! DA NAMES BILL CIPHER REM- Me: Bill. Be quiet.
  15. TheScienceNerd

I feel like there are a few thousand planets with intelligent species. And maybe a few trillion or quadrillion (Dats a word for sure) planets with life in general. And a few...Trimibiquadritriliaoogl Planets in general. YAH DATS FOR SURE A WORD!
  16. TheScienceNerd

If you guys, could, it'd be cool if some of you could draw an idea of how "they" might look like. I'll dig up some old drawings to show here. Fun fact: I'm a exobiology nerd.
  17. TheScienceNerd

"We are either alone, or not alone. Both are equally terrifying." -Some guy who's name I forgot. Aliens. Short. 2 arms and legs. Big head. Grey skin. Large black eyes. This nerd doesn't imagine them like that. But, to the point, it's a common stereotypes that it's comfirmed that we are alone...
  18. TheScienceNerd

Terrarian Misadventures!

So, every once in a while I'll post screenshots from my world. I will build things, explore, and all that good stuff. It's kinda like a screenshot let's play, but kinda like a comic. So, soon, I'll post my first comic..SLP...thing.
  19. TheScienceNerd

Super Paper Mario (Wii)

QUOTE="Murphmario, post: 571896, member: 659"]I beat the final boss. Using Mario. Because Bowser is overpowered. The final boss theme tho. I LOVE THAT THEME SO BLOB'N MUCH
  20. TheScienceNerd

Super Paper Mario (Wii)

It's ADWARABLE! That's the only shipping that I ship that I haven't drawn...it's about time.( Gets out notebook)
Back
Top Bottom