Search results for query: *

1. CherenTheCat

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

Hey, I can't figure out how to change back after using a Shape Shift item? I have to exit and reload the word to change back...
  2. CherenTheCat

Texture Pack Clean Flat UI Redux

Does it fix the issue I mentioned above? When you have a favorited item selected in your hotbar with your inventory open, it reverts to the old style.
  3. CherenTheCat

Texture Pack Clean Flat UI Redux

Is this going to be updated to 1.4? I was able to convert the mod myself, but there's a few missing things like the selected weapon indicator while my inventory is open. This is my favorite UI mod and seeing it updated would be great.
  4. CherenTheCat

tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

For some reason the Mod Configuration for the mod doesn't show up? I'm only seeing one for Better Taxes, this mod doesn't seem to have one according to the game.
  5. CherenTheCat

So, right now I can't exactly do that? Because at 0 I can currently dig through literally everything except for Corruption Stone and a couple higher tier ores. I was able to burrow straight down to Hell.
  6. CherenTheCat

I can't seem to figure out the Burrow Tier config option, I want it to only move through soft-like blocks, such as Dirt, Sand, Silt, Snow, ect. And be unable to go through stone. Any help?
  7. CherenTheCat

PC [Modded] Ranged weapons won't fire in Multiplayer

I started playing a Multiplayer world with a friend yesterday, and everything works fine, except that neither bows nor guns will fire. They make the sound and do the animation, but no projectile comes out and no ammo is depleted. Neither of us are able to use them, and we can't seem to figure...
  8. CherenTheCat

Any estimate on when 2.2 will release?
  9. CherenTheCat

Tool Rupee Replacer - Change coins into rupees (Vanilla & tModLoader)

Hm, patched tModLoader, it's still calling them coins when picked up, and the text color wasn't changed.
  10. CherenTheCat

tModLoader 15 second frozen debuff when killing boss?

So, whenever I kill a boss on my multiplayer server, everyone playing gets the frozen debuff, sticking them in place, unable to do anything, for about 15 seconds. This happens EVERY TIME we kill a boss, and it's pretty annoying when trying to farm. It's happened against every boss we've tried...
  11. CherenTheCat

tModLoader Boss Highlights

It seems to be multiplayer only, and it's after killing any boss, I've done Skeletron, Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu, and Queen Bee, and every time, when the boss is defeated, we get the "Frozen" debuff and can't do anything. My list of mods from enabled.json is: "WingSlot", "WMITF"...
  12. CherenTheCat

tModLoader Boss Highlights

for some reason this mod freezes us in place for about 15 seconds when we defeat a boss? we can't pick up items, use treasure bags, ect.
  13. CherenTheCat

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

I finally figured out why I couldn't get the stuff I needed.I finally figured out that the configs are in the My Documemts Terraria folder,and the configurator does too.
  14. CherenTheCat

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

Can some one please help me figure out why the configurator won't launch and why the config files won't generate?
  15. CherenTheCat

Now I figured out that it IS working,but I still see no Config files and can't open the config tool
  16. CherenTheCat

Can anyone help me?I can't use the mod.I installed the terraria patcher version,and it won't work.it says it koaded,but none of the features work.I also can't launch the configurator..
  17. CherenTheCat

I can't open the COnfigurator and when I launch and close the game,there's no IE config.json or anything,and the mod isn't working.I'm using the latest TP version with 1.3.0.7..
  18. CherenTheCat

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I thoughtt DOwngrade Patches worked by making a new folder with the executable and version data in the old versions folder.I've been using the same 1.1.2 Downgrade patch since 1.2.2..
  19. CherenTheCat

This isn't a new 1.2 update.There are a LOT of changes,so he has to tweak the coding for EVERY change. They also have to extract the 1.2.4.1 source code so they can provide the downgrade patch.Just be patient. It's not a time set in stone for an update.It's like Tapi.They can't just not release...
  20. CherenTheCat

I used Terrariaoriginalbackup,but not to play any 1.2.4.1 versions.I only used it to play Tconfig and old versions.So just wait for Gamelauncher to update,they'll provide a downgrade patch that will allow you to play 1.2.4.1 by using a different folder for it.
Back
Top Bottom