Search results for query: *

1. Sezeru

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Finally! After nearly half a year of checking in daily! You've hit 1mil+ downloads!! Congrats PaperLuigi! Heck Yeah!!!
  2. Sezeru

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Pretty sure it's just the first gigantic milestone, i have a feeling more is coming. Paperluigi didn't say it was finished on here at the very least so probably not.
  3. Sezeru

V 1.0.0 IS HERE YEEEEESS, I've been watching every day for it, i can't wait to install the new version and play with it and calamity's new version! I absolutely LOVE the story and idea's as well! Keep it coming PaperLuigi! And congratulations for getting here!
  4. Sezeru

It gets updated every few days usually, though the next version is 1.0 so it will be a while, i'd guess 2-3 weeks longer.
  5. Sezeru

I think you should add some respawn messages, maybe even some specific to bosses, for lore and story. And maybe some sort of like, Starfarer superboss like asphodene and eridani's trial where they fight you to help you train lorewise, maybe have them use the starfarer abilities and novas you've...
  6. Sezeru

I've been checking the update log daily since v0.7 and i always squeel like a child when i see a new update, words cannot describe how much i love this passion project. Keep up the good work man, love it.
Back
Top Bottom