Search results for query: *

• Users: imDED
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

Other Select Previously Generated Random Character

I, not being very good at designing characters when I'm creating them, typically end up using the 'random' button to create my character. This, however, can take a fair bit of time to find one that actually looks good, and most of the time I end up clicking too fast and skipping ones that do...
  2. I

Pixel Art imDED's Pixel Art

TERRARIA 1.3 JUST CAME OUT FOR MAC, SO NO REQUESTS FOR NOW, AND SPRITES I'M STILL WORKING ON MIGHT BE A BIT DELAYED. Sprite Request Rules: 1. If I make a sprite for you, it becomes yours. You can do whatever you want with it, as long as you credit me. Obviously, you can't claim it is your work...
  3. I

FMAB Saddest Scene

The feels...
  4. I

Weapons & Equip Robotic Arms

Obtaining Robotic Arms Upon speaking to the Goblin Tinkerer for the first time after defeating the Moon Lord, he will boast about his newest invention. In his store inventory there will be a new item called "Robotic Arms" for 75 Gold. Description When you are holding the Robotic Arms you can...
  5. I

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Spawning

To summon the Moon Lord, you have to complete the Lunar Invasion. To summon the Lunar Invasion you have to defeat the Lunatic Cultist. Every single time. This can get quite time consuming and frustrating, when trying to fight the Moon Lord multiple times. My solution: the 'Luminous Moon Rock'...
  6. I

Weapons & Equip The Hedgehog Sword

The Hedgehog Sword 57 Melee Damage Average Knockback (4) Fast Speed (24) 9% Critical Chance Auto-Swing: No 'Launches sharp quills in all directions.' The sword fires 16 quills in all directions around your character. Each projectile does 14 damage. Crafting: 3 Hedgehog Quills, 14...
  7. I

Console Console Ranged Mechanics

I recently got Terraria: PS4 Edition, which is great for the most part, but one thing I found a pain to do is aiming with ranged weapons. It's quite awkward to aim with the analog stick, and I constantly miss with my bows and shurikens. This made multiple boss battles harder than they should be...
  8. I

Opinions on 'World Farming', etc.

Do you think creating new worlds just to get some loot and resources should be considered cheating? http://strawpoll.me/4406336 Do you think saving and exiting to main menu to get the magic mirror effect should be considered cheating? http://strawpoll.me/4406344 My opinions: -I think both of...
Back
Top Bottom