Search results for query: *

1. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*She grabs all the nearby ponies and other friendly creatures nearby, as she pulls them into a cover behind a rock pile nearby, holding them by her magic.* Dear Celestia... what is going on here? Why the weather is so wild?
  2. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

Ohhhhh... sorry! *Pulls out her rifle again, and take aim at the Gigalith, and opens fire at it* Take that, you ugly monster!
  3. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Looks up the Gigalith.* Just what the heck is that thing?
  4. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Looks at the Charlizard still breathing a little.* I think it's not dead yet.. and... we should not let it suffer. Hmmmm... *She pulls out a healing potion from her bag, and gently made the charlizard drink it.*
  5. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

I think now... ahhhh.... *Looks at the Charlizard* That thing gonna wake up? It looks kinda dead.... should we do something about him?
  6. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Goes after Hako, as he inspects the bleeding Charlizard on the ground* Damn... wait... I never saw this type of dragon yet. Looks... so small, and weird.... Kinda like those teenager dragons I once saw on a photo.
  7. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

Ahhhhhhhhh! *She aims, and shoot a full clip at the charlizard, hoping it would be enough to scare it away.*
  8. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Looks at the "dragons" as well.* !!!! Dragon attack! *Pulls out her rifle, and aims at the Charizard.*
  9. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Looks down at the dock.* Ahhhhmmm... is something on fire now?
  10. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

Yes, just like that... now, try to hover a little over the ground. It might feel like your body is to big for your body... but that is when the pony magic kicks in. *Smiles*
  11. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Just rolls her eyes. And winks a little.* Don't worry. You gonna feel like you were a pegasus from the get go. Hehe. Now... can you try to flip your wing? You know... try to concentrate to move the feathery things.
  12. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Goes after him, as she stands in front of the pegasi mare, looking her over.* Well, hello there. I heard about you have a bit of a... situation.
  13. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*She follows him, as he leads her to the pegasi mare.* Ohhhhhh.... I see now what is the problem... well, ahhhh, must say, you looking pretty good for a pony. Nice colors you have. *smiles*
  14. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

Well, if you can, yes please. I see what I can do to help. *smiles*
  15. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

Okay... she is a pegasus then. Well, as long as she can channel her inner magic, she can fly around to her heart wishes. And well... walking... ahhhh... that gonna be tricky for somep- someone using two legs for so long.
  16. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

Okay... I have one question. The "horse thing", she turned into, does she have horn, wings, or non of those?
  17. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

What problem- ohhhhhh... well, guess they not got used having four leg, right?
  18. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*Looks at him, as she puts down the magazine.* Oh? Somep- someone needs help? How can I help?
  19. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

*She sits nearby, as she reads a magazine, trying to kick back and relaxes as she wait for everyone to come back.* Well... must be soon now.
  20. Blackjack99

IC Unknown World (IC)

At least thank the princesses that I'm still me.... couldn't even imagine me begin that.... ahhhh... hairless diamond dog? Or maybe a hydra? Might be cool... but... ehhhh... might be a bit icky.
Back
Top Bottom