IC Unknown World (IC)

"Uhh... thanks? But I need help trying to get used to my body, not a compliment?" Theodore seems to be a bit flustered by Blackjack's words.
*Just rolls her eyes. And winks a little.*

Don't worry. You gonna feel like you were a pegasus from the get go. Hehe.

Now... can you try to flip your wing? You know... try to concentrate to move the feathery things.

Yes, just like that... now, try to hover a little over the ground. It might feel like your body is to big for your body... but that is when the pony magic kicks in.
*Smiles*

"Okay, maaaybe... I did not know much about real magic?" Theodore attempts to hover, and feels like her wings lift her up a bit... and then she sees the smoke too. "And... uh..." She'd have no idea what's going on at docks.

"Yeah... and... theh, guess Hako needs to... pfft... buy something for his trouble..." Theodore barely contains her laugh, before noticing a Charizard. "Or um... wait..." She would then slowly 'hover' about with her wings. "What are they?"

The Charizard is bleeding out and unconscious.
While Hako approaches, he might glimpse something else moving nearby.

"Damn it..." Hako curses, unable to help the attacker. "How am I supposed to help them with ashes that remain from my cloth?" He looks at where he sees something from the distance, though.

Last edited:
When Hako looks, he'd see a flash, before hearing something whispering to him quite quickly, and would likely pass out after.

Back
Top Bottom