Search results for query: *

1. MDBeetleBum

Switch Updates to kill counts to get rare enemy banners

Anyone noticed that despite updates to the amount of enemy kills you need to get rare banners (the nymph needing 10 kills, corrupt mimics 25 etc), you still need 50 squid and sea snail kills to get your banners? Feel like I’ve been sat waiting at the bottom of the ocean for ages lol
  2. MDBeetleBum

Resolved [Switch] Anyone ID this plant pot?

Can anyone help me identify this white plant pot with the red trim. I’ve searched the wiki but can’t find it anywhere.
  3. MDBeetleBum

Console A fix to money trough and void bag would be nice

I’d like to suggest a quick fix to the money trough and void bag to make them easier to open on Nintendo switch. I can open piggy banks and void vaults with one hit of my B button but in their portable forms I find myself repeatedly slamming buttons and flying off somewhere with my grapple hook...
  4. MDBeetleBum

Switch Aerial Bane nerfed on Switch 1.4 ???

Does anyone know if Aerial Bane has been nerfed since 1.4 update on Switch. I used to kill moon lord in seconds using that thing but now it’s not so easy. It seemed to be miles more powerful than all other weapons before the update and probably needed to be nerfed tbh. If it hasn’t then I’m...
  5. MDBeetleBum

Switch Issue with reach extension equipment

Has anyone had this problem that’s been driving me a bit crazy??? I’ve been playing nonstop since the switch got the journey’s end version and been having a problem I don’t remember having before the update. (I play docked btw). When I have any equipment that extends my reach, it doesn’t seem to...
Back
Top Bottom