Switch Issue with reach extension equipment

MDBeetleBum

Terrarian
Has anyone had this problem that’s been driving me a bit crazy??? I’ve been playing nonstop since the switch got the journey’s end version and been having a problem I don’t remember having before the update. (I play docked btw). When I have any equipment that extends my reach, it doesn’t seem to work if I’m inside a building I’ve built. I’ve got a big base made in living trees and despite being in hardmode and having my gizmo pack equipped, I can still only reach the length I could when I created my player. This is both when placing tiles or mining. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I'm not sure if it's exactly the same, but there's one area in my one world where reach extenders seem to go nuts and rapidly switch between working and not working.

For architect gizmo pack (and I think toolbelt) check to make sure they aren't in vanity slots, as they can be placed there.

Yeah it’s weird. I can hold an item in front of me and have no extension, but then jump out of my highest built room and see the item go 4 blocks in front of me. When I land again it goes back to no extension lol

Back
Top Bottom