Search results for query: *

1. GamerTamer

nvm I figured out I just had some grammatical errors and was missing some semicolons XD

nvm I figured out I just had some grammatical errors and was missing some semicolons XD
  2. GamerTamer

het bluemagic whenever go to compile to my mod it says this: error CS0115...

het bluemagic whenever go to compile to my mod it says this: error CS0115: 'TestMod.Items.Weapons.TestSword.AddRecipe()': no suitable method found to override. I'm pretty sure I assigned a method to override in my main mod file but it still won't work. Help!
  3. GamerTamer

Terraria 1.3: Modded - Ep.3 - Part 1 is out go watch now!

Terraria 1.3: Modded - Ep.3 - Part 1 is out go watch now!
  4. GamerTamer

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

That's some serious bad luck dude. Even my RNG doesn't hate me that much. XD
  5. GamerTamer

hmm it kinda looks like you redid the hell castle. Is it going to be like the overworld dungeon in any way?
  6. GamerTamer

Learning to drive is a lot harder than it looks...

Learning to drive is a lot harder than it looks...
  7. GamerTamer

As soon as all the content is in, I'm doing an LP of this. It looks so awesome! Also the hellcastle nostalgia :D
  8. GamerTamer

Will you use the tModLoader API (I assume you know about it)?
  9. GamerTamer

tModLoader Energy Mod

Do you plan on making of boss that requires all the energies to get the summoning weapon?
  10. GamerTamer

Thanks for making this mod! I have put it in my modded lets play and I really love the new...

Thanks for making this mod! I have put it in my modded lets play and I really love the new content it brings to the game.
  11. GamerTamer

oh ok I get it. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the help! :D

oh ok I get it. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the help! :D
  12. GamerTamer

Ok thanks for the help! I do have one question though. When I use the using keyword at the top...

Ok thanks for the help! I do have one question though. When I use the using keyword at the top, how do I know what using statements I need for the cs file? It seems to vary a lot. For example, you use the Microsoft.xna.frameowrk with using sometimes and don't for other times. Why is this? For...
  13. GamerTamer

Lol I actually gave you the wrong one. God imm dumb XD...

Lol I actually gave you the wrong one. God imm dumb XD. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4TTVRTcwhJ2dnYm_EPmynA
  14. GamerTamer

I'm adding your mod into the next episode (I didn't find it until I after uploaded those two videos)

I'm adding your mod into the next episode (I didn't find it until I after uploaded those two videos)
  15. GamerTamer

oh yeah sorry youtube.com/gamertamer

oh yeah sorry youtube.com/gamertamer
  16. GamerTamer

watch me do an LP of some of these awesome mods on youtube and don't forget to subscribe!

watch me do an LP of some of these awesome mods on youtube and don't forget to subscribe!
  17. GamerTamer

Do you plan on using the tModLoader API for Avalon eventually, or will this stay a source mod?

Do you plan on using the tModLoader API for Avalon eventually, or will this stay a source mod?
  18. GamerTamer

hey bluemagic, I plan on making my own mod and I know most of the basics of the C# (I know...

hey bluemagic, I plan on making my own mod and I know most of the basics of the C# (I know objects, classes, methods, namespaces conditionals, loops, etc.). To make a mod now should I learn the environement using your documents and example mod or should I learn C# more in depth?
Back
Top Bottom