tModLoader Energy Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mod can you say what every item do? Downloading :). Wait, what? Colin? Wow you are modding again? Oh yeah, if you need any help please tell me.
It's possible to the leeching sword steal life? Because if my English is right, this means something about life right?

Good mod can you say what every item do? Downloading :). Wait, what? Colin? Wow you are modding again? Oh yeah, if you need any help please tell me.
It's possible to the leeching sword steal life? Because if my English is right, this means something about life right?

It does steal life, and I will add what they do. I do not know how I forgot that.

Small update.
Added more Dark Energy weapons.
Added Some enemies
Did you know that at night time, some trees get up and walk around?

I need suggestions for more things to do with soaring energy.

Small update.
Added more Dark Energy weapons.
Added Some enemies
Did you know that at night time, some trees get up and walk around?

I need suggestions for more things to do with soaring energy.
A boss or two should be good and new weapons or armour would be awesome this seems to be getting along good hope to see you complete it or make even more awesome

two things: 1, is this downloadable yet? 2 isn't it a bit OP to have lifesteal so early on?
1. It is on the mod browser, I could add a download.
2. It only gives back 1 life per hit, the sword has almost no knockback, so getting hp from enemies is risky. The bow attacks rather slow. You would mainly use these for thier damage, the life steal is a small bonus.

I am going to need ideas for monsters. Also maybe more energy types and craftables from the existing and new ones. Feel free to share your ideas.
Also I am planning to release updates with more content rather than just small updates.

Another update!
Includes a new summoning weapon, and some rare drop acessories from the monsters added.
I know small update :(
However, the next update will contain a boss.
It is an optional variant of a certain boss in prehardmode, but this variant will summon more enemies than the original does, and will summon enemy spawing portals.
Not giving it away just yet.
I am adding a download link for the mod, if anyone wants to use it.

the tree guy could use a little work, but other than that, its seems really good.

How so, what should be different?
He seems so, different than the terraria style. If u were going for that than its good, but if you weren't than you should try and use some of the same colors as the terraria trees.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453609042,1453608946][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW on an unrelated note i just realized our birthdays aren't too far away.

Tree Man.png

This is my version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom