Search results for query: *

• Users: 5Daydreams
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 5Daydreams

PC Game opens, menu works, but I can't play my worlds

And I'm a programming dummy, so I have no clue what that means, lol.... Help, plz? I'll pay with platinum (jk)
  2. 5Daydreams

Issue upon opening the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/6f7733/halp_dummy_at_programming_fixed/ Image is what shows up every now and then when I try to open the game. It does not CONSISTENTLY show up, though. Sometimes I gotta open the game again and it runs just fine.... EDIT.: I validated the game files...
  3. 5Daydreams

PC BACK FROM THE FUTURE! (I wish Q.Q)

Hello \o/ I have officially managed to get addicted to Terraria again, haha Currently accepting requests for handshakes, hugs, kisses on the cheek, pats on the back, etc... Just your regular happy-go-lucky person here \o/ (Oh and yes, the origami was handmade by nobody else but me :cool:)
  4. 5Daydreams

Other Markers and notes!

So.... :joy: I'm the most UN-organized and airheaded person I know of... With that in mind, I was thinking... Why not have an option to mark a specific spot on the map? \o/ This would also be really good for multiplayer, since you could say "Oh, let's try and dig to get to this place!" :D...
  5. 5Daydreams

Is Fishron possible without arena?

Okay... I understand buffing bosses and stuff, I really do... But Fishron, which used to be fun because I could survive barely, or because I'd die halfway through is now absolutely raping my character with Solar Armor, all possible combat buffs (from potions) and full-defense loadout... I mean...
  6. 5Daydreams

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

I must be REALLY unlucky, because ever since 1.3 came out, 50% of my game has still been fishing for days and days, yet I haven't been able to get any of the new items from him... Not on expert, not on normal : / Is there some sort of way to raise their drop chance or whatever? I am REALLY...
  7. 5Daydreams

Dungeon Guardian? More like Dungeon jump pad.

Nuff said XD I want to try this so bad, but I always sidetrack into exploring a cave or something :P
  8. 5Daydreams

PC Hello, folks...

Soo... Hi! My name is Boxxy... Jk Hello, there, people :) I'm Daydreams, my favorite number is 5 and I play Terraria. Bang. Greatest Introduction ever made, I guess. But there are other things than just my username to talk about, Helium³ (chemistry people will sue me). I LOVE Hallow...
Back
Top Bottom