Search results for query: *

1. BlackHeart

Short Survey for University

I would need your help, I have to make a short survey about Cloud Platforms like Google Drive, the three best surveys will win 100 euro and I want that money, I would be glad if any of you take the time to fill the survey. I need to get as many people as I can to fill the survey until next...
  2. BlackHeart

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

This looks outstanding, keep up the great work guys!
  3. BlackHeart

CC Creation Compendium #35

I'm a simple man, I see Undertale I press like.
  4. BlackHeart

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

This is awesome, congratulations to both of you! :joy:
  5. BlackHeart

WIP Castlevania in Terraria

I do not aways get interested in Terraria projects, but when I do they are in the middle of development. :D Keep up the awesome work, though.
  6. BlackHeart

League of Legends anyone?

I like caitlin, I am good with caitlin and I mostly play caitlin (after teemo) but I like try diferent champions from time to time in unranked games. It's wrecking the competition but it is also fun to try something new.
  7. BlackHeart

You, sir, is what LoL needs!
  8. BlackHeart

Some of my best games were with Teemo, that's why I love him so much, but I get why so many people hate it.
  9. BlackHeart

"Captan Teemo on duty" "Size doesn't mean everything" "Hup, two three, four"
  10. BlackHeart

Ah Teemo, you aither love it or hate it. Anyway I will drop here as well if you do not mind. Name: BlackHeart10 Region: EU Nordic and East (sadly of the most toxic regions in the game) I would love to play with some terrarians.
  11. BlackHeart

Terraria lives forever

Terraria lives forever
  12. BlackHeart

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

:D Looks like 1.3 is going to be worth the waiting. :joy: (This slime represents my excitement about 1.3)
Back
Top Bottom