Search results for query: *

1. D

Other Silt, slush and desert fossils

The game was pretty much finished after 1.3, i wouldn't really try to draw a line of what's needed or not in these updates, all the slime villagers are annoying and only bloat the game without having any use, for example.
  2. D

I'm sorry, still, i made suggestions, just not specific ones.
  3. D

I think it's loot pool should be expanded with new weapons, accessories and other useful things. If the desert gets corrupted or hallowed in hardmode, the fossils should also be affected and have new drops, a new armor and weapon set would be a good place to start. I don't really have any...
  4. D

Portfolio/Multi-Topic What i would like to be added/changed before development ends.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-support.129/
  5. D

Portfolio/Multi-Topic What i would like to be added/changed before development ends.

Usually this happens due to firewall or some specific settings on your network. The people on PC Technical Support will be more helpful.
  6. D

I did not knew it already happened, still, after the first cellphone it should just restart the cycle and not give you duplicates. Yeah, you're right about that. I don't like fishing as a whole but still want the rewards, i just didn't want to lose any time making said defense systems since it...
  7. D

This is my first time making a post here so i don't know how to format or how people present their suggestions, maybe i'll fix it later if allowed. I'll start with changes for things that ruin the game's flow and make it quite a drag. Fishing/Angler Quests: ->Keep it rng based but give it a...
Back
Top Bottom