Search results for query: *

1. CrimsonCuttle

PC Controller config acting strange

I set my controller configs so that "Toggle full map" is the Select button and "Open inventory" is the Start button, and now the Select button is toggling the full map instead of changing the minimap style, but the Start button is still opening the full map. It opens the inventory for a split...
  2. CrimsonCuttle

Items Crafting Recipes for Powders and Solutions

Trying to get both evils in one world is incredibly difficult. No matter what you need a second world, which you either need to scour for mushrooms to make a small amount of powder to spread over a miniscule area in the main world, or you need to progress that second world all the way to the...
  3. CrimsonCuttle

NPCs & Enemies I think a rework to the Dreadnautilus is necessary.

One of the new enemies added in 1.4 is a boss summoned by fishing during the Blood Moon, the Dreadnautilus. Its blood-shooting attack is both random, incredibly dense, and covers a wide area, making it very hard to dodge unless you're super far away, like off-screen far away. When far away...
  4. CrimsonCuttle

Game Mechanics Make the Thunderstorm Music Match the Event

In Terraria 1.4, Thunderstorms are a new event that happens when rainfall and wind speed pick up to high levels. When this happens, music with a similar intensity to the Old One's Army plays. While I love this music, I was actually sort of disappointed the first time it happened, because when...
  5. CrimsonCuttle

[Question] Apache/helicopter mod?

Is there a mod that adds Apache (and possible other) helicopters as a mount or something in game?
  6. CrimsonCuttle

Other Mobile: Multiplayer via NFC/Bluetooth/other that is not Internet

It would be nice to not have to rely on an Internet connection to connect to other players, as cellular data is normally not good enough for multiplayer videogaming and public WiFi is unreliable. I know that this is possible, as there are several multiplayer smartphone games out there already...
  7. CrimsonCuttle

Xbox One Xbox Play Anywhere/Backwards-Compatibility

This thread seemed most fitting here, though I have my doubts so if it's in the wrong place I'll delete it. What would it take for this game to be an 'Xbox Play Anywhere' title? Is that possible? And would making Terraria XBPA make it then possible to play multiplayer between XBOne and PC...
  8. CrimsonCuttle

Ubuntu TModLoader Not Loading

I have Terraria on Steam with TModLoader. Whenever I try to open the game, it shoes the splash screen, then stops responding. This may be the cause of another problem I've been having with hosting TModLoader servers, as when I host one, and connect to it on my other pc (with Windows 10) it gets...
  9. CrimsonCuttle

PC Raspberry Pi Modded Terraria Server?

Is it possible to make a server for modded Terraria on a Raspberry Pi 3B? I just want to add the Tremor, Calamity and Thorium mods. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I'm a dumb person.
  10. CrimsonCuttle

Xbox One Terraria: Xbox One costs twice as much as it does on PC

I dunno, maybe it was just harder to code for console or something, but I don't really understand doubling the price on the Xbox store. I have it on PC, but my friends all play Xbox and I don't want to spend 20 more dollars to play with them. I dunno, just wanted someplace to complain, if this...
  11. CrimsonCuttle

PC If Steam Multiplayer is enabled, can someone still join via IP on Hamachi?

I have the Steam version of Terraria, a friend with the Steam version and a friend with a Non-Steam version, and I'm wondering if it's possible to host a world have the Steam friend join on Steam and the Non-Steam friend join via IP using Hamachi. Is this possible, or will having Steam...
  12. CrimsonCuttle

Weapons & Equip Healer / Support Class

All of the current classes (Melee, Ranged, Summoner) are only really offensive, so I think it'd be neat to introduce some items that allow players to heal / buff other players. For example, healing staffs or throwable potions. Gear that increased the healing / buff amount would be cool, for...
  13. CrimsonCuttle

Items Luminite Items

Hello! I have a suggestion for a cool post-Moon-Lord item set, giving Luminite some more use. This set contains a melee weapon, a mana weapon, a neat grappling hook, a special grenade-like weapon and a new block. Before we start, I have to explain a few things: The Ancient Shard is...
  14. CrimsonCuttle

Blocks & Decoration Suggestion: Lunar/Moon Lord Monolith

Hello! I am here to submit a neat idea. You know how the 4 celestial monoliths make their respective effect, like when the pillar is there? What if you could craft all 4 together (or use luminite) to get a Lunar Monolith that would have the effect you get from fighting Moon Lord (music included...
  15. CrimsonCuttle

Music Moon Lord Covers?

Hello! I'm not sure whether this is the exact right place to look, but I wanted to find some neato covers for the Moon Lord's music. Do any of y'all have one or know of one? If so, please send link! Thanks, and good day!
  16. CrimsonCuttle

Xbox One Xbox 360 copy won't show up on One?

(I'm not sure is this is the right thread, but it's the one that fit the most to me, so if it's wrong just tell me) Hello! I got a copy of Terraria on the Xbox 360 and when I heard that the One got backwards compatibility, I instantly went and installed all the other 360 games I had, but...
  17. CrimsonCuttle

Crawltipedes Too Overpowered?

I'm trying to beat the pillars, and 3 went down easily, leaving the Solar Pillar. I go there and I kill some enemies, and then a Crawltipede shows up. I can't knock him back, I can only hit the very back segment, it's very fast and it kills me in 2 hits. I have 500 health, Spectre Armor, a UFO...
  18. CrimsonCuttle

Eye of Cthulhu at Day?

I was messing around and playing Terraria fighting Eye of Cthulhu for the 10th time, and I noticed something strange. The Eye of Cthulhu appears on the box art for Terraria and on the art it's daytime. Did the Eye of Cthulhu spawn at day in early versions, or was it just for looking cool? It...
  19. CrimsonCuttle

Map Invisible?

I was playing Terraria and I'm not sure if this is only on Linux or if it's on all operating systems, but my map in Terraria does not appear. When I go to 'Settings' and enable it, in-game any ststa items (GPS, depth meter, etc.) will show stats lower than usual, leaving space between my health...
  20. CrimsonCuttle

Wyvern is not a Wyvern.

Everyone knows about the Wyvern, a long dragon who flies about in space. But, this might blow your mind if you didn't know much about dragonology, or you might've known this for quite a while. For those who didn't, I have some news for you. Terraria's "Wyvern" is not a Wyvern! I know, big...
Back
Top Bottom