Search results for query: *

1. Tararryn

Finally decided to join c:

Thank you! C: I'll check out the things you listed! It's definitely nice to have a project to work on in Terraria, especially after you've done most of what there is to do! Always gives the game new life c: Today I'll be posting my first screenshots of my build so far!
  2. Tararryn

Thank you! Shortly after this I found a thread on how to format posts, so I'm glad there's that to help 😊
  3. Tararryn

Thanks! :D

Thanks! :D
  4. Tararryn

Thank you! 😊

Thank you! 😊
  5. Tararryn

Mushroom pylon!

So pretty! I love the way the bridge crosses in front of the background mushrooms! Also your avatar is so cute, I love Moomin!
  6. Tararryn

Simi's Creations

I love the space tree so much! Did you use bubbles and then paint them? I'd love to play around with whatever technique you used there :) All of the other builds are amazing as well, a lot of inspo here! (゚ο゚人))
  7. Tararryn

Tetris Thread

Tetris Friends was my favorite until it got shut down (´;︵;`) I played with so many online friends on that game. Now JSTris fills that void. 99 is my other favorite, but I can't go as fast on the Switch controllers (gotta go fast)
  8. Tararryn

Tamagotchi, specifically the V3s that you could connect to TamaTown online :) Those were the days

Tamagotchi, specifically the V3s that you could connect to TamaTown online :) Those were the days
  9. Tararryn

Dragon's Decorative Mod

I downloaded this mod yesterday and I love it! I've always wished that we could craft/harvest ambient decorations because they bring so much to the land ^.^ A suggestion/question: I wasn't sure how to craft anything from the mod, so I had to download the Recipe Browser mod to find out. Is...
  10. Tararryn

Hi all! I've been playing Terraria since 2011. My sister's friend had an extra code for the game from a bundle he got and decided to give it to me. One of the best gifts I've received! It is the gift that keeps on going and I've played 800+ hours since then :) I have been reading forum posts...
Back
Top Bottom