Finally decided to join c:

Tararryn

Terrarian
Hi all! I've been playing Terraria since 2011. My sister's friend had an extra code for the game from a bundle he got and decided to give it to me. One of the best gifts I've received! It is the gift that keeps on going and I've played 800+ hours since then :)

I have been reading forum posts here for all those years but never actually made an account as I wasn't really into posting. And also I'm a bit shy when it comes to forums, but recently I've had a craving to join a community and I figured why not Terraria's since I've been playing for so long? So hello!

Currently I'm working on what will be my biggest build ever. I'm playing Journey Mode for the first time, as I've made other big builds before but I always end up giving up on them because mining all the resources is a pain. So I decided to let myself have some fun and just duplicate items! I also got TModLoader yesterday to use furniture/decoration/building mods and I love it OMG. It's my first time ever modding a game and I love how easy it is!

To keep this post short, I've put more information about my build in my about section! You can go read that if you like, and feel free to leave a reply asking anything or giving feedback! I would love to be a part of the building community :) (also please let me know if my formatting is bad and where I can go to learn about that because I don't really know what I'm doing LOL (・ัω・ั))

First and foremost, and as always, hello & welcome to the forums! 👋 😁

It's always great to hear, at least for me, that someone's working on something in this game, as there's plenty to do!
Some of my favorite project releases have come out since 1.4 dropped, which is odd considering I tend to latch-on to "classics".
  1. LISA Community Pack (Music and Splash Screens) by ☆Moro
  2. Builder's Workshop by Tel [1.3.5]
  3. Minecraft Texture Pack by Melster
  4. Better Summons by Blue3D
  5. Putt-rarria Map by Khaios & darthmorf
  6. Minecraft Series Music Pack by Pacsito
I'm working on some stuff too that'll hopefully come out by the end of this year or at least by the next year.

Nice to meet you, Tararryn! Welcome!
To keep this post short, I've put more information about my build in my about section! You can go read that if you like, and feel free to leave a reply asking anything or giving feedback! I would love to be a part of the building community :) (also please let me know if my formatting is bad and where I can go to learn about that because I don't really know what I'm doing LOL (・ัω・ั))
There is nothing wrong with your formatting, in my opinion. It's totally fine.

First and foremost, and as always, hello & welcome to the forums! 👋 😁

It's always great to hear, at least for me, that someone's working on something in this game, as there's plenty to do!
Some of my favorite project releases have come out since 1.4 dropped, which is odd considering I tend to latch-on to "classics".
  1. LISA Community Pack (Music and Splash Screens) by ☆Moro
  2. Builder's Workshop by Tel [1.3.5]
  3. Minecraft Texture Pack by Melster
  4. Better Summons by Blue3D
  5. Putt-rarria Map by Khaios & darthmorf
  6. Minecraft Series Music Pack by Pacsito
I'm working on some stuff too that'll hopefully come out by the end of this year or at least by the next year.
Thank you! C: I'll check out the things you listed! It's definitely nice to have a project to work on in Terraria, especially after you've done most of what there is to do! Always gives the game new life c: Today I'll be posting my first screenshots of my build so far!

Back
Top Bottom