Search results for query: *

1. DialgaTheTimeLord

**REPORTED** Speed Modifiers affect Whip range inversely, size modifiers have no affect at all

So for whatever reason, increasing the speed of your whip also shortens the length, while decreasing speed increases the length, meaning for optimal size, you have to aim for a negative speed modifier. Yet actual size modifiers have no effect on whip sizes.
  2. DialgaTheTimeLord

**REPORTED** Desert Tiger Frequently Stuck in Walls

When exiting out of its "bounce" mode, more often than not, the Desert Tiger ends up stuck in walls, unable to move until it enters bounce mode again.
  3. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Prehardmode Summoner Still Has Issues.

Prehardmode Summoner progression is still terrible. There is no clear sense of progression and not enough variety in tools like every other class has access to. You can easily see this by just going to the official wiki's Class setups guide. There is no summoner armor whatsoever until after...
  4. DialgaTheTimeLord

Resolved Research Consuming Some Items Without Adding to Duplication Menu

So far I only have one item that I've confirmed this is an issue with: the Magic Conch. But if anyone else knows of any other items that have this issue, feel free to post about it. EDIT: So I'm unsure what exactly caused the issue, but it seems like the duplication menu wasn't updating for a...
  5. DialgaTheTimeLord

Items Un-nerf Stationary Summons

So I was out wandering around with my Summoner set, accidentally triggered the Lunar Event (thaaaaanks, Stardust Dragon), and wound up with Pillars everywhere. Normal way I handle this is as a Summoner (the most underpowered class IMO) is to set up my various stationaries like Lunar Portal...
  6. DialgaTheTimeLord

The End Of Legend Of Maxx

I recently found a sad bit of news. The Terraria-inspired Legend of Maxx comic is abruptly ending. It had a decent-sized fanbase, large enough to inspire the Hammush and to leave a sizeable hole in the hearts of many Terraria players with its passing. Perhaps with a bit of support, it could...
  7. DialgaTheTimeLord

New party game, Move or Die!

So years ago I used to play this little flash game called Concerned Joe. The premise was simple and creative: you had a little pixely blue guy who had to keep moving, or his health bar would drain and he would die. There was a sadistic narrator in the background that would mock him every step of...
  8. DialgaTheTimeLord

Dragon Thief! (Dragon Cave users only)

Rules are simple: Look at the signature of the person above you, and pick one dragon that you would steal, and why, whether it's because of the name, the rarity, the looks, or some other factor. If you don't have any dragons in your signature or want to give people a full view of your dragons...
  9. DialgaTheTimeLord

Christmas Blingee your avatar!

Christmas is rolling in, and what better way to celebrate than by making your avatar more Christmas-y? In this challenge, you have to bling out your current avatar Christmas-style using the site Blingee, or a similar site if you know of one. Here's the link to Blingee: http://blingee.com/ Just...
  10. DialgaTheTimeLord

Noob Question: How do I make colored links in my sig?

I want to separate links with different colors, but color text button doesn't do it.
  11. DialgaTheTimeLord

Where can I learn more about Terraria's devs?

I'm writing a paper for college about Indie game development. I tried setting up an interview with a member of the team, but never got a response. So the next best thing is to find some reading material. Anyone got any good ideas for where to look for material about the developers, such as...
  12. DialgaTheTimeLord

Endless Musket Pouch VS Party Bullets

Thought I'd do a comparison thread for a less likely topic: cheap ammo! Which do you prefer? Musket Pouch: Pros - Infinite, always applies special gun effects, doesn't require reduced ammo usage Cons - Costs ~3 gold to make, fairly weak. Party Bullets: Pros - Cheap to make, profit for...
  13. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Aesthetic Minions

So I personally have a favorite minion: the spider. I think the spider minion is one of the cutest things that can follow you around in this game. Unfortunately, in late hardmode, it'd do more harm than good to summon one. That's why I have a suggestion: aesthetic minions. How do you summon...
  14. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Support Class Armor

At some point something made me think of an idea for a new class of player I call the Support Class. Essentially, this class is meant to tank damage even more than Melee, attract enemy attention, and provide small buffs to nearby players on the same team. The disadvantage is that offenses are...
  15. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Scratch-n-Sniff Scarab Summoner Item

This is a half-serious suggestion for a Summoner item, so don't take it too seriously. I was in the Corruption, beating up Crimson Mimics (and by beating them up I mean sitting around doing nothing while my minions beat them up), when I picked up an item called Putrid Scent. I said to myself...
  16. DialgaTheTimeLord

NPCs & Enemies NPC Party Members

With the addition of NPC attacks, I thought it'd be interesting if you could actually take an NPC around with you to help you fight. However, NPCs on their own can't really take hits, so it'd also be cool if you could give them armor to protect them and make their attacks more effective. The...
  17. DialgaTheTimeLord

PC Slime Staff or Hornet Staff?

Now obviously this isn't normally something you can just choose between, but if you're presented with the opportunity to use either, which one is the best to use? Currently I'm starting a new mage character and I have a bewitching table. I didn't play a lot of pre-hardmode summoner before, nor...
  18. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Summoner Suggestions

If any one wants to add other ideas for summoner improvements (to what's already included), feel free. Anyway, I think for the armor's Guardian, the description should say to hold down to unposition him as well. Also, let him actually attack things when he's not stationed. He also seems...
  19. DialgaTheTimeLord

PC General Tips for the Final Fight

WARNING: This thread will contain SPOILERS and lots of 'em. I figure it'd be a good idea for players to share tips on fighting through the pillars so everyone can combat them better. Also feel free to talk about Crowno the Lunatic Cultist and Cthulhu the Moon Lord. First, I would like to say...
Back
Top Bottom