Search results for query: *

1. CausticWarrior🌳

How to make minions slots=more damage?

in my mod, I’m making a weapon that does more damage the more minion slots you have. Anyone know how to do this? I tried to make this myself but i think I had something wrong with the bool. Any help is appreciated!
  2. CausticWarrior🌳

Help Needed with custom dyes

i want to creat my own custom dyes for my mod, but I don't know what the png (that will become an xnb) would look like for a dye. Anyone know?
  3. CausticWarrior🌳

I need a higher reaction score…

I really do
  4. CausticWarrior🌳

Resolved @Everyone, does this work?

Does @everyone work? Send me a message if it does.
  5. CausticWarrior🌳

Anyone Know any Good Mods?

I want to start a new play through, and does anyone know any good made for that?
  6. CausticWarrior🌳

Anyone know how to make a projectile shoot a projectile?

I am trying to code in a projectile that shoots a projectile, but I don’t even know where to start, anyone have any idea?
  7. CausticWarrior🌳

Ask me anything, seriously

Ask me anything you want. Anything. like actually. I’m scared. The last post to get the attention of a moderator wins. Basically just ask me questions, and if you get called on by a mod last, you win that round. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
  8. CausticWarrior🌳

Email Challenge

email me as many times as you can. Winer gets a shoutout.And bragging rights. And good luck. Profile posts also count.
  9. CausticWarrior🌳

Mod Positions Open

I'm am looking for talented coders to help work on my mod, CausticWeaponry. If you want to join, just send me an email on my profile page, and then ill add you to the discord server. Also join if you are a spriter, or lore writer. Thanks! -CausticWarrior
Back
Top Bottom