Search results for query: *

1. JazzyZee

Official New Terraria Toy Line - Your Feedback Needed!

Huge action figure/memorabilia collector here.... I own the majority of your figures + all playsets....All figures so far are repaints of the minecraft figures that Jazwares also makes. I am not bashing them, I love the style and it does suit the game. I would just prefer proper articulated...
  2. JazzyZee

Ask Jazzy Anything

OK :) Good luck with your Terraria Endeavors! The cake is a lie, yes! Fallout 4 does look pretty cool! Not as hyped as my coworker, he has booked over a week off work to play it lol. I do watch/love Anime - I don't get to watch it as often as I should/want to! Currently watching Sword Art...
  3. JazzyZee

Ask Jazzy Anything

They sound like a very talented warrior, I'm not sure of the reasons for attacking me but I would try and defend myself to the best of my abilities! Grabbing anything I could use to block the attack, but if they are as great and fast as I think they are - I probably wouldn't stand a chance! If I...
  4. JazzyZee

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

This ^^^^^^^^ Without a doubt there is other life out there, but of course if they are more advanced than us then they will simply observe and learn from us everything they can. If they wanted something from us [resources] they could simply wipe us out if they wanted to, they could do it...
  5. JazzyZee

Ask Jazzy Anything

Answers in green below!
  6. JazzyZee

Ask Jazzy Anything

The English love a good pancake, but I really don't see whats so good about them! When I was visiting the USA I went to a waffle house and tried some, they were good :) So I will go with Waffles.
  7. JazzyZee

Ask Jazzy Anything

I have never tried one, so I am not sure if I do....
  8. JazzyZee

Ask Jazzy Anything

I'm Jazz, a 25 Yr Old English Lesbian - Ask me anything, I'd love to know whats on your mind :)
  9. JazzyZee

Why do you love buckets?

Why do you love buckets?
  10. JazzyZee

Sorry to hear it hurts your eyes, should I find a larger version so your eyes can focus on it...

Sorry to hear it hurts your eyes, should I find a larger version so your eyes can focus on it easier?
  11. JazzyZee

Terraria: Otherworld Heading Back to Otherworld: Our Hero Gets a Facelift

Loving all the updates you put out about T:OW! New character models look amazing! Just let us know when we can buy it and we will! :D:joy:
  12. JazzyZee

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

@Pinelord Wow that is amazing! Thank you very much, you have served the realm of Goats superbly!
  13. JazzyZee

Moon Lord Broken?

Managed to solo Moon Lord myself just now for the first time, I have killed him twice a friend previously. I used happydaysgaming method, made the solar eruption from the solar pillar and spammed the crap out of the hands :) It seems over whelming when you first encounter him, but it is...
  14. JazzyZee

Martian Invasions seem so easy now I have Solar Eruption... Take that UFO!

Martian Invasions seem so easy now I have Solar Eruption... Take that UFO!
  15. JazzyZee

HappyDays Terraria YouTuber - Hi guys! :)

Welcome to the forums, I am pretty new here also. Just checked our your channel, a lot of videos! Very interesting to see your Moon Lord method, may have to try that out myself tonight after work :) [P.s Glad to have another Anime lover here! One of my personal favourites is Claymore]
  16. JazzyZee

PC Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forums! I am also fairly new, I am sure you will have a great time here :)
  17. JazzyZee

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

You have some awesome skills! I have never requested anything before but, lets give it a whirl! I love goats, I cannot see one on the front page so ......... I would like to request a Goat Magician shooting flaming playing cards! (like the one from Goat Simulator! Reference Img...
  18. JazzyZee

Starting to regret not taking 2 days off work to play 1.3 :(

Starting to regret not taking 2 days off work to play 1.3 :(
  19. JazzyZee

but I like hats :(

but I like hats :(
Back
Top Bottom