Ask Jazzy Anything

DID SOMEONE SAY FRESH AMA?

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

Answers in green below!

DID SOMEONE SAY FRESH AMA?

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7
*Mustache, Fingers crossed they all have their own personality - could be a good life companion!*

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse
*Ear hair - I am a tiny bit deaf so I dont think the annoying noises would make much difference!*

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?
*Just to revert my body to how it was when I was 18! I was involved in a car crash and having hyper mobility all my joints/muscles are pretty much screwed. So if I could have my revert it back to before the accident, I would be in less pain! and... save a tonne of cash on physiotherapy sessions*

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?
*Very very horrific - I love marmite and twigletts and I dont even want to being to imagine.........*

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?
*Teleportation device - Because I love to travel and this would save time/money doing it!

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?
*I would love to time travel, just to observe, not change anything - that's too much responsibility! Would love to see how we evolved, see Dinosaurs etc*

Vampires or werewolves?
*Vampires!*

Dogs or cats?
*Hard one, I really want a pug dog so.....- Dogs!*

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?
*Sure why not, everyone has an ogre in side them - in some shape or form!*

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?
*I would call them by their name, I guess if the banana was a guy, Bert, if it was a girl then...Bette?*

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?
*Am I about to be eaten? If so then yes, not going to die miserable!*

Do you like pizza?
*I do but only cheese + tomato pizza, no toppings! Plain Jane :p*

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why? *Probably an Ipod/mp3 player- Then I could control all the music - skip rubbish songs, or possibly delete them ;p*

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?
*Well if everything is different, knowledge from the past reality wouldnt be too much help, so just play it cautious, see if the differences have a pattern, see if it can aid me, or just carry on as normal and hope the differences work in my favour!*

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)
* Bernards Watch! - So I could stop time and catch up on the films/movies/tv shows/anime/games that I want without it affecting other peoples plans. *

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?
*Last game I played was Depth - as a diver, no super powers!!! But I guess the ability to scuba diver/swim well and use underwater weapons, not so bad!*

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?
*Pegasus! [Flying horse] So I could ride and fly all over the world! ..... I guess you can see I want to travel more!*

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?
*One side would be my normal friendly, happy go lucky self, other would be very sarcastic and observant! Yelling out things I spotted, stuff that should just be kept to myself!*

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?
*Princess Mononoke's Mask is pretty bad :red:!*

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?
*Maybe figure out a way to blow up other planets/effect the gravitational pulls of the planets, make us spin out of control and fly into the sun to burn up and become nice and crispy! Something dramatic that we could all enjoy for our last few seconds*

How would you react to being attacked by a very strong, greatsword + greatshield-wielding, heavily armored, super fast, flying person? (Also, everything he's wearing is black.)
Are you ready for a (figuratively speaking) rainbow of questions?

How would you react to being attacked by a very strong, greatsword + greatshield-wielding, heavily armored, super fast, flying person? (Also, everything he's wearing is black.)
Are you ready for a (figuratively speaking) rainbow of questions?
They sound like a very talented warrior, I'm not sure of the reasons for attacking me but I would try and defend myself to the best of my abilities! Grabbing anything I could use to block the attack, but if they are as great and fast as I think they are - I probably wouldn't stand a chance! If I could run and hide, await for back up (if that's an option) that would be my best chance at survival!

Feel free to ask rainbow related questions, as long as they do not break forum rules/are not ridiculously perverted lol

They sound like a very talented warrior, I'm not sure of the reasons for attacking me but I would try and defend myself to the best of my abilities! Grabbing anything I could use to block the attack, but if they are as great and fast as I think they are - I probably wouldn't stand a chance! If I could run and hide, await for back up (if that's an option) that would be my best chance at survival!

Feel free to ask rainbow related questions, as long as they do not break forum rules/are not ridiculously perverted lol
I dunno about that first one. Since it's one of MY characters(not from a game fully, mainly just a cross between my imagination and Dark Souls), I know the parry timings for all of his attacks. You can parry with your fist and suffer no problems afterward other than a possible miss on the parry, and once they're parried, they're open for a critical(or, as the game calls it, a riposte), so I'd just parry-riposte them 'till they give up.

I guess I'll send the rainbow of questions later and continue back to my game. (Man, juggling TCF and Terraria is HARD on this computer!)

I guess I'll send the rainbow of questions later and continue back to my game. (Man, juggling TCF and Terraria is HARD on this computer!)
OK :) Good luck with your Terraria Endeavors!

Would you agree or agree to the saying that the cake is a lie?
Are you hyped for Fallout 4?
Do you watch/like anime?
The cake is a lie, yes!
Fallout 4 does look pretty cool! Not as hyped as my coworker, he has booked over a week off work to play it lol.
I do watch/love Anime - I don't get to watch it as often as I should/want to! Currently watching Sword Art Online [S1] along with many others.
Ultimate favourite anime is Claymore <3 What is yours?
Here is my MAL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JazzyZee It's not that impressive but hey, its a start :)

Back
Top Bottom