Search results for query: *

1. NecrolyteSol

Other Art Happy Chanumas from 'Timmy' The True Eye of Cthulhu and The Hallowed Mimic

Even though "Timmy", the True Eye of Cthulhu didn't win, they are still showing holiday spirit and replaced the bunny ears with reindeer antlers and is topping the holiday bush while their fellow Terraria Art Contest buddy the Hallowed Mimic [needs a name!] starts placing the ornaments. They are...
  2. NecrolyteSol

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023 - Winners!

Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups, especially the builds. Impressive. Though, I do really wish that art would be divided into separate categories, such as digital and traditional, or have 2D (drawn) and 3D (crafted), much like pumpkin carving is a separate category from art...
  3. NecrolyteSol

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

I feel ya. Doesn't look goofy at all. I was very impressed and thought it was a really cool idea, something different. Loved the changing expressions. Thank you for sharing! I too had a series of mishaps and issues throughout the creation of the bunny ear-wearing crawling eyeball. I ran out of...
  4. NecrolyteSol

Thank you so much! It was challenging yet fun to get it to try to stand on it's own and have the eye portion "float" with minimal supports.
  5. NecrolyteSol

I just realized when I submitted my images I didn't name the files what I wanted to. I tried editing the submission, but can't change the images or resubmit. Does this matter? Can I submit again on Google forms or only edit?
  6. NecrolyteSol

Other Art Halloween 2023 The True eye of Cthulhu Trick or treating as a bunny...

Second time posting, and while I wanted to do a mimic again, this time a jungle mimic, I instead opted to do the True Eye of Cthulhu for some reason. There were MAJOR mishaps during it's creation. Took much longer than it should have been, but They're here ready for treats....or tricks ..and...
  7. NecrolyteSol

Submitted a sculpture again this year, but rather a mimic buddy, I did True Eye of Cthulhu....trick or treating as a bunny
  8. NecrolyteSol

Official Labor of Hallow's Eve Winner Announcement

Can't help but say your cat looks very dignified in their minecart. That face is precious, but I can't help but see that they're giving you the side-eye. lol
  9. NecrolyteSol

Official Labor of Hallow's Eve Entry Showcase

I feel ya. I'm wondering if I'm the only one that featured a mimic. I'm a painter & crafter myself and years ago went into researching how to grind my own pigments, or at least take away knowledge of how they were originally made. Didn't pursue it for forgotten reasons, maybe it included...
  10. NecrolyteSol

So it's not just me. I thought there were a lot. This is a normal thing, I gather?

So it's not just me. I thought there were a lot. This is a normal thing, I gather?
  11. NecrolyteSol

Same. I haven't sculpted anything in years and just haven't had the drive, especially something of this undertaking. It would have been nice to at least been in the showcase, but my spouse proudly showcased my work, literally, on a shelf in our game room. Thankfully it's behind an enclosure so...
  12. NecrolyteSol

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups. :hoppinjack:
  13. NecrolyteSol

Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

GAHH! omg I love this. I just got hooked playing this. Good job!
  14. NecrolyteSol

Love that sword, and that gem. Nice job!
  15. NecrolyteSol

I actually surprised myself when I measured it, that it measured exactly 5.5"lx5"w (with pumpkin).5x5"h(open). I struggled taking an image of it one handed, as it's heavy.
  16. NecrolyteSol

Other Art Finished my Hallowed Mimic Figure

This is my first time posting *waves* I hope I am doing this right, I hope this is the right area, but please enjoy... This was my submission for the The Labor of Hallow's Eve event context. Mimics are "Trick or treat" in the literal sense in my opinion. This has a wood core for stability and...
  17. NecrolyteSol

This was my submission. A Hallowed Mimic figure I sculpted and painted. If it doesn't place, at least it gets seen. Mimics are "Trick or treat" in the literal sense.
  18. NecrolyteSol

Same here. Submitted mine this afternoon. Gitty, excited, anxious.
  19. NecrolyteSol

I have been with Steam for about 11 years now, but am new to this community. I an finishing up my submission and don't really know what to put for platform when I submit it. Obviously I would put Steam for my familiarity with it, but for those who are on TCF AND Steam, what would you recommend...
Back
Top Bottom