Search results for query: *

1. NecrolyteSol

Other Art Happy Chanumas from 'Timmy' The True Eye of Cthulhu and The Hallowed Mimic

Even though "Timmy", the True Eye of Cthulhu didn't win, they are still showing holiday spirit and replaced the bunny ears with reindeer antlers and is topping the holiday bush while their fellow Terraria Art Contest buddy the Hallowed Mimic [needs a name!] starts placing the ornaments. They are...
  2. NecrolyteSol

Other Art Halloween 2023 The True eye of Cthulhu Trick or treating as a bunny...

Second time posting, and while I wanted to do a mimic again, this time a jungle mimic, I instead opted to do the True Eye of Cthulhu for some reason. There were MAJOR mishaps during it's creation. Took much longer than it should have been, but They're here ready for treats....or tricks ..and...
  3. NecrolyteSol

Other Art Finished my Hallowed Mimic Figure

This is my first time posting *waves* I hope I am doing this right, I hope this is the right area, but please enjoy... This was my submission for the The Labor of Hallow's Eve event context. Mimics are "Trick or treat" in the literal sense in my opinion. This has a wood core for stability and...
Back
Top Bottom