Search results for query: *

• Users: turd baby
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. turd baby

PC What is a fast pickaxe?

I'm going to reform my entire desert in my world and change it into a flat grass building area. What is a fast and easy pickaxe to use that will help me get this done quicker?
  2. turd baby

Drawings & Paintings Can someone draw my character?

I animate and have a character that represents me that is a mushroom. I have draw him like a hundred times and he never comes out how I want him to. Can anyone take a shot at it? I attached a photo for reference :)
  3. turd baby

What happened to Labor of hallows Eve contest??

I don’t know where to put this but it’s November 4th and I’ve been wait a whole month to see the final products of this contest. Is there going to be a release date for the winners and prizes. I submit the google form with my art and I didn’t get an email or anything. If anyone knows what...
  4. turd baby

PC Building a Village House

Im striping my villagers of their houses lol
  5. turd baby

Drawings & Paintings I WILL DRAW YOU!

Put a picture of your in game character in a reply to this thread. The reply must include the following: A biome and and or a picture of your house from one of your terraria worlds A pet or mount (Optional) An item or weapon your character will be holding (Optional) Thanks everyone!
  6. turd baby

Resolved What is a Mystic Frog?

I just looked it up after I came across one in my journey world. I need one.
  7. turd baby

PC Building Server

Soon I’m going to start a Journey mode building server. Any good builders want to join?
  8. turd baby

Drawings & Paintings Labor of Hallows Eve Contest

Almost done! I’m going to add a Chester pet soon.
Back
Top Bottom