Drawings & Paintings I WILL DRAW YOU!

turd baby

Headless Horseman
Put a picture of your in game character in a reply to this thread.

The reply must include the following:
  1. A biome and and or a picture of your house from one of your terraria worlds
  2. A pet or mount (Optional)
  3. An item or weapon your character will be holding (Optional)
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hi!

Would you be willing to my mage character Molly? Also could you draw her with either a diamond staff or frostmourne? Here are some refs:

molly screenshot.png

molly fishing 3.png
MOLLY SPEAR.png

Feel free to do your own thing though, you don't have to stick to the references that much if you don't want to, oh yeah, and thanks in advance :)

Hi!

Would you be willing to my mage character Molly? Also could you draw her with either a diamond staff or frostmourne? Here are some refs:

Feel free to do your own thing though, you don't have to stick to the references that much if you don't want to, oh yeah, and thanks in advance :)
I would be glad to do that, do you have a pet that you use regularly with that character?

I will draw about anything as long as it is within the rules of TCF

Make all you suggestions appropriate you gremlins

Reply to this thread with your request
Put a picture of your in game character in a reply to this thread.

The reply must include the following:
  1. A biome and and or a picture of your house from one of your terraria worlds
  2. A pet or mount (Optional)
  3. An item or weapon your character will be holding (Optional)
Thanks everyone!
Hi there @turd baby I combined these two threads into one as they are very similar. The rules for the Drawing section says, "Members may create a separate thread for each piece or related pieces of art. However, it is recommended that small, simple, or brief artwork be kept to a single thread in the relevant section." So unless you've got a big piece of art, let's just keep everything in here. :)

Hi there @turd baby I combined these two threads into one as they are very similar. The rules for the Drawing section says, "Members may create a separate thread for each piece or related pieces of art. However, it is recommended that small, simple, or brief artwork be kept to a single thread in the relevant section." So unless you've got a big piece of art, let's just keep everything in here. :)
Thanks! is there any way we could delete the very first message because I'm more forcing on people's terraria characters?

Thanks! is there any way we could delete the very first message because I'm more forcing on people's terraria characters?
Doing so would delete the thread, even if I do it. What you can do is Edit the first post to say what you want it to say, then delete the second post yourself. :)

Can you do mine (after the others have gotten theirs done of course)?
Specifically my summoner Neya
Capture 2022-10-03 19_16_55.png

(There's also a version of her with a black and red hood, but my only picture of that design has no lighting so I'll just use this one)

Sure, I would love to! Do you have a pet you use with said summoner?
I currently use the bunny pet with a texture pack that adds a scarf, the bunny is very light blue and the scarf is red
I also have a black magic lantern
And the summons so far are the finch, flinx, frog and bee
Edit: I forgot I switched to a red panda pet with red dye, oops

I currently use the bunny pet with a texture pack that adds a scarf, the bunny is very light blue and the scarf is red
I also have a black magic lantern
And the summons so far are the finch, flinx, frog and bee
Edit: I forgot I switched to a red panda pet with red dye, oops
cool, I have a couple requests. ill get back to you when im done with yours. :)

Attachments

• Untitled132_20221217114543.PNG
    Untitled132_20221217114543.PNG
    328.7 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom