Search results for query: *

1. AlienXotic

Resolved Dryad 1% Crimson Issue.

Oh my god, you were right. I randomly searched the world on Terramap and saw a red speck randomly then went to check in the world and it was a single crimson thorn. I rejoined and talked to the dryad and got the achievement. Thanks.
  2. AlienXotic

Resolved Dryad 1% Crimson Bug

Okay, I've tried EVERYTHING. Not only did I go across my world 3 times, I also tried TEdit and Terramap. Nothing. I even tried rejoining as well. Despite everything, the dryad still says 1% crimson. I'm positive this is a bug because TEdit nor Terramap can find any crimson blocks throughout the...
  3. AlienXotic

I've tried this as well. It still says 1% crimson. I'm not sure where it could be because I'm using biome sights and the rifle scope to search through all of my tunnels throughout the world and I can't find anything.
  4. AlienXotic

Hello, I don't know if this is a bug or not but I've spent HOURS trying to find the last 1% crimson. I exhausted every option. I used biome sights, Terramap, TEdit, rejoining, and even tried spraying out of bounds. I have MANY tunnels that dig through the world so it should be spotless, but no...
Back
Top Bottom