Resolved Dryad 1% Crimson Issue.

AlienXotic

Terrarian
Hello, I don't know if this is a bug or not but I've spent HOURS trying to find the last 1% crimson. I exhausted every option. I used biome sights, Terramap, TEdit, rejoining, and even tried spraying out of bounds. I have MANY tunnels that dig through the world so it should be spotless, but no. The Dryad still says 1% crimson. I checked Terramap, but it wasn't highlighting ANY crimson whatsoever. I tried TEdit, it didn't detect ANY crimson blocks (that can spread, so stuff like the crimson brick from wof should be fine). I'm not sure what's happening but I'm genuinely annoyed because I spent most of my day trying to purify the world only to be hit with this.

Hello AlienXotic,

I experienced a similar situation when I was going for world purity. It turns out you have to exit then reenter the world to get the Dryad to update the world status on infection. She doesn't update the status to reflect changes in world infection until you exit and reenter the world.

If you indeed have purified every single block, she should congratulate you on purifying the world and you should get the achievement at that point.

I've tried this as well. It still says 1% crimson. I'm not sure where it could be because I'm using biome sights and the rifle scope to search through all of my tunnels throughout the world and I can't find anything.

Corrupt/Crimson thorns still count towards the purification %. It is possible to have missed 1 or 2 while purifying every block. Assuming you are attempting this on a regular world and not a special seed, perhaps double checking the surface might lead to it.

Oh my god, you were right. I randomly searched the world on Terramap and saw a red speck randomly then went to check in the world and it was a single crimson thorn. I rejoined and talked to the dryad and got the achievement. Thanks.

Aurora3500 thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I was get crazy in here. I spent so much time purifying and nothing... I was almost given up. Just unlog e login again, and go talk to the Dryad, and finally fineshed my Achievements.

Thannnnnk youuu.

Back
Top Bottom