Search results for query: *

• Users: Sabre747
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sabre747

Destiny Help

So I've been playing destiny for a couple days now and I've gotten stuck I'm a level 24 titan speced more into striker and a little bit into defender and I need legendarys to level up more and the only way I can get them is by beating the Vault of glass raid on normal So can anyone help me...
  2. Sabre747

Items The Item Collecter!

[Need a Spriter if your willing comment below] So this is my first suggestion so be warned its probably gonna be a little sloppy but on topic I've seen a lot of people creating afk farms or using the last prism to destroy the moon events and all the items bunch up together on the ground and...
  3. Sabre747

Casual The Cat Thread

Post pictures, memes, or anything about cats That is all
  4. Sabre747

Crimson/Corruption Based Houses and Builds

So I want to build a fleshy/crimson based house or base to make my crimson biome a little bit nicer so I was wondering what other people have done with their corruption or crimson biome or world in general to make it look as nice as those places could be. This applys to all platforms and the...
  5. Sabre747

Xbox 360 LF:Meat Grinder

Like the title says Im looking for a meat grinder to make flesh blocks so I can make a crimson/flesh based house just ask what you need and I'll try and get it (any ideas for the build or if anyone wants to help is appreciated but not needed). Gt:Sabre747
  6. Sabre747

Xbox 360 Slime Statue, Bat Statue , and A bunch of traps

I need 2 slime statues and 2 bat staues and a bunch of spear traps if anyone has any extras there willing to give it would be appreciated but if not I'll trade two different sniper rifles, wisp in a bottle, a plantera trophy, numerous accessories, and other things that I don't need (broken hero...
  7. Sabre747

Xbox 360 Spectre Mask?

Is it in the game? I checked the guide and the wiki the guide says it isn't in the game and the wiki says it is can anyone confirm if it is in the game or not?
  8. Sabre747

Xbox 360 Final Ankh Charm piece

I need the trifold map as the title says its the last piece for the ankh charm that I need I can trade two different sniper rifles ,two keybrands, and a bunch of accesories I dont use or need but if you need something else just ask and I'll try to get it (except orange bloodroot)
  9. Sabre747

Xbox 360 Hardmode Dungeon Staffs

Accesories are extras I dont need or ones I dont use will trade any of them for the inferno fork, shadowbeam staff, or the spectre staff (sniper rifle is only for a good prefix inferno fork prefix for the sniper has the speed and damage prefix forgot what it was called)...
  10. Sabre747

Console Dungeon Farming Trouble

So I'm trying to get the three magic weapons from the mages in the dungeon but none of them spawn for me no matter where I go in the dungeon and I don't really know any methods other then putting water candles down and drinking battle potions and even then I usually get killed by the other mobs...
Back
Top Bottom