Search results for query: *

1. Y

Resolved [PS4 & PS5] Map resets when the game is closed.

SethA, I feel your pain. I tried the EXACT same thing, and ended up with the same results. The part that is really interesting to me, is the fact that when you download the old save file for the character and map visibility, it doesn't fix the problem. I even tried backing it up on a USB drive...
  2. Y

Sorry for any confusion, I also would love for my map visibility to stop being lost!! When I was reading through a few of the other threads describing the same end problem of losing map visibility, it seemed like they have been trouble triggering the error, which I assume helps them identify...
  3. Y

My map visibility file does not get deleted. I have tried downloading the back up map visibility file from the PS4 online backup and that doesn’t work. I have even tried using a USB to save an extra copy, and when I download the visibility from there, it won’t fix it either. If you wanted to...
  4. Y

Hi, I have also been experiencing this on my PS4. I have had my map visibility data wiped 5 times in the last month or so. Prior to October, I had been using the world for about a year without it happening. If it helps, I have had this happen several times over the years. What I noticed was...
Back
Top Bottom