Search results for query: *

• Users: Plexity
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Plexity

Destroyer Platinum farm! (5+ coins/Terraria night!)

If you didn't read the title, this is a guide to get many platinum! This farm is for farming the Destroyer, in which you must have really high Defence, and a good weapon to farm. To start off, there is multiple ways to farm the destroyer, based on your device, or game version, that you own...
  2. Plexity

Reforge curse! (Not really)

Is it possible to get this lucky? After killing several golems, I got 2 trophies, and a possessed hatchet, and when I reforged it, I got godly (best prefix) on it second try! After that, I thought I should reforge my magic dagger, I ended up getting mythical (also best prefix) first try! Anyone...
  3. Plexity

PlexiTyrraria Support Banners!

Hello, welcome to my support banner workshop. I make support banners for any ideas or suggestions for Terraria, so people can spread the word about their thread, and maybe even get it on an official Terraria version. To get a support banner: 1. I must be accepting requests at the time. 2. Must...
  4. Plexity

Quiz: Highest Defence?

Quiz time! What is the highest defence possible, without any hacks, in Terraria? Tell me the Defence value, and the combination of items used.
  5. Plexity

NPCs & Enemies The zombie invasion new idea!

I randomly though of an amazing idea! Normal zombies in Terraria, especially in hardmode, are pretty much pointless, but still spawn anyway. So, to keep the fear of zombies, like most people did in their first run-through of Terraria, to come back in hardmode,I though that a zombie invasion...
  6. Plexity

Terreria Math! First right answer gets a like! :3

(This may take some research, unless you know the game well enough! http://terraria.wiki.gg/Terreria_Wiki ) One day, I am walking around, and randomly trip and take damage. Then, my friend with 40 Defence falls the exact same place and takes 1 1/2 hearts of damage. I am wearing full chlorophyte...
  7. Plexity

Its a suprise I can 'bear' this!

Just looking through the wiki, and a gangster bear and an eye cancer ad pops up as I look at the eye of cthulhu! :redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:
  8. Plexity

Constant crashes, inaccessible cloud world!

For my device, I am having constant crashes. The crashes never show a "Unfortunately, Terreria has crashed." menu, but simply closes. Not only that, but ever since the crashes, my cloud world stopped working, when I try, it does show a crash window. I can't attach a world file, as the forums...
  9. Plexity

Sapling in the floor!

This bug isn't very important, but a bug nonetheless. When I glide down from space, onto grass, my sapling pet sometimes flies into the floor. It's strange, but after a few seconds, it flies out of the floor, by my side. Once again, not critical, but still a bug. I also included a picture!
  10. Plexity

Easy method to get Hallow, and remove Corrupt!

A lot of people, like me, are annoyed by the corruption. It doesn't look as good as peaceful cyan-colored grass, and sparkling stone. Here is a way to get rid of that corrupt, and replace it with unicornz! Budget: Depending on the amount of corrupt, minimum 5 platinum. Use it for..:Buy a...
  11. Plexity

Mobile How to defeat the Twins?

I need some advice to defeat the Twins on mobile. Does anyone have some tips? Thanks!
  12. Plexity

Mobile How to join multiplayer not-local?

I have an android phone, I don't know if that makes a difference between IOS and android. I don't know how to join other people's games on Terreria, the "Join" screen will only show local games. Can someone tell?
Back
Top Bottom