Search results for query: *

1. CatTheTerrarian

Excuse me what? -CatTheTerrarian If he says he has Rizz or something like that I'm gonna...

Excuse me what? -CatTheTerrarian If he says he has Rizz or something like that I'm gonna despawn -TheGolferNPC
  2. CatTheTerrarian

Cat what did you do? -TheGolferNPC (looking at Cat with concern) I got you a heart for...

Cat what did you do? -TheGolferNPC (looking at Cat with concern) I got you a heart for valentines day! -CatTheTerrarian CAT WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE DRYAD JUST TO DO THAT?! -TheGolferNPC (currently panicking)
  3. CatTheTerrarian

NPCs & Enemies Relationships with NPCs + extra

Bruh what about the male NPCs?! THEY EXIST!!!
  4. CatTheTerrarian

I'm sorry that happened to you that day.

I'm sorry that happened to you that day.
  5. CatTheTerrarian

.airarreT -CatTheTerrarian Why do all your Terraria worlds have weird names? -TheGolferNPC

.airarreT -CatTheTerrarian Why do all your Terraria worlds have weird names? -TheGolferNPC
  6. CatTheTerrarian

Don't you ever wonder if NPCs who hate each other could actually kill each other? Also Story -...

Don't you ever wonder if NPCs who hate each other could actually kill each other? Also Story - When Cat renames the cat (part 1)
  7. CatTheTerrarian

Story When Cat renames the cat (part 1)

It was a normally unnormal day in Chad's depths of life. Cat was scrambling everywhere looking for something but it wasn't actually a thing. ━━━━━━━━━━━━ Hey Golfer what happened to knife? -CatTheTerrarian ━━━━━━━ The Golfer NPC was of course sitting on a chair in front of the workbench and...
  8. CatTheTerrarian

Woah -CatTheTerrarian Those are some weird singing mobs you got there... -TheGolferNPC

Woah -CatTheTerrarian Those are some weird singing mobs you got there... -TheGolferNPC
  9. CatTheTerrarian

Excuse me what?! -CatTheTerrarian Is he playing Terraria? or Mario golf? -TheGolferNPC...

Excuse me what?! -CatTheTerrarian Is he playing Terraria? or Mario golf? -TheGolferNPC Why would he be- -CatTheTerrarian There's no reason for him not to be playing it. -TheGolferNPC
  10. CatTheTerrarian

Bruh I get males! -CatTheTerrarian Name one cat name one male you have -TheGolferNPC...

Bruh I get males! -CatTheTerrarian Name one cat name one male you have -TheGolferNPC Uhm... -CatTheTerrarian I also don't count as one -TheGolferNPC Im_ConfuzzledColbat you also get no males!!!!! -CatTheTerrarian .... -CatTheTerrarian has once again been slain by the Golfer...
  11. CatTheTerrarian

... Thank you for telling me this I was seriously about to have a panic attack

... Thank you for telling me this I was seriously about to have a panic attack
  12. CatTheTerrarian

Questions about NPC marriage.

How did you marry her?
  13. CatTheTerrarian

How do you delete Posts?!??? I seriously don't know how to

How do you delete Posts?!??? I seriously don't know how to
  14. CatTheTerrarian

↑ Who me?

↑ Who me?
  15. CatTheTerrarian

Resolved Probably a spammer

Everyone y'all should ignore the bot who's been spamming "Delete my account" everywhere. I didn't even know there would be bots here but seems like every social platform or website has bots of their own Also yeah I made the mistake of commenting on this bot's profile post but everyone I don't...
  16. CatTheTerrarian

Bruh why? It wasn't even done correctly

Bruh why? It wasn't even done correctly
  17. CatTheTerrarian

HOLY HECK I NEED THIS!!!! -CatTheTerrarian (No golf his internet went wonk when he saw this)

HOLY HECK I NEED THIS!!!! -CatTheTerrarian (No golf his internet went wonk when he saw this)
  18. CatTheTerrarian

Poor Jesse.. He should've gone underground faster I don't know if he'll respawn...

Poor Jesse.. He should've gone underground faster I don't know if he'll respawn -CatTheTerrarian -Golfer was literally running from 7 skeletron primes while CatTheTerrarian was commenting
  19. CatTheTerrarian

You hear that everyone? 3 days until this user gets diarrhea 1 like on this post = one roll...

You hear that everyone? 3 days until this user gets diarrhea 1 like on this post = one roll of toilet paper for TerrariaOn3DS
  20. CatTheTerrarian

Ya welcome pal! Also why does the Dryad keep trying to kill the golfer just because he mowed...

Ya welcome pal! Also why does the Dryad keep trying to kill the golfer just because he mowed the lawn? -CatTheTerrarian WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!!!! -TheGolferNPC (currently running for his life) HOW DARE YOU KILL MY GRASS FRIENDS YOU UNCULTURED...
Back
Top Bottom